PEISMS Track-MAS 2012 : Track on Promoting Enterprise Interoperability by Service Modeling & Simulation at MAS 2012
Call For Papers
Papers are invited in the areas of enterprise service modeling and simulation for interoperability, presenting original work and not previously published from academics and professionals. Topics for the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Conceptual Services Modeling Methods Tools and Frameworks (GRAI, UEML...) for Enterprise and Networked Enterprises
· Manufacturing Systems Services Applications
· Discrete Event (e.g. Petri Nets, State charts, DEVS) Service Modeling
· Services models for intra and inter-organizations interoperability
· Enterprise Workflow Systems for Service Delivery
· Engineering Requirements for Interoperable Enterprise Ontologies
· Distributed Enterprise Services Modeling and Simulation
· Standard for Synchronization and Interoperability of Distributed Enterprise Models (e.g. HLA)
· Architectures and Platforms for Providing Services
· Ontology-based Semantic Annotations and Meta-Data for Models for Services Interoperability
· Reasoning methods and tools for Service model transformation (MDA, MDI)
Nevertheless different topics concerning service modeling are welcome.
Submissions of Extended Abstracts:April 12, 2012
Notification of acceptance:May 12, 2012
Early Registration:July 1, 2012
Final Camera-Ready Submission:June 12, 2012
Authors' Guidelines (further information author’s instruction section)
Extended abstracts (minimum 2 pages), full draft papers or other proposals should be submitted for the review process through the submission section by April 12, 2012
The extended abstract or the full draft paper must contain title, authors, affiliations, addresses, main body and references.
Each extended abstract or full draft paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee taking into consideration scientific quality, originality and relevance. Only original papers, written in English will be accepted.
The extended abstract or the full draft paper should be prepared by following the final paper formatting. However any type of paper formatting can be accepted for the first submission.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Notification of acceptance will be sent by May 12, 2012.
CAMERA READY PAPER SUBMISSION
The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns) both for regular and special sessions.
The camera ready paper must adhere to the conference template. The .dot file contains the complete instructions for preparing a camera ready copy for the Proceedings. The final version of the paper must be a PDF file.
Your camera ready paper (extended paper or regular paper) in PDF format must be submitted by using the submission section before the June 12, 2012
The page limit for manuscripts is ten (10) pages (included in the author registration fee). Additional pages will require an additional fee.
If your work must be cleared or approved before publication by your institution, company, or governmental agency, please be sure that process will be completed by the due date above or we will not be able to include it in the CD Conference Proceedings
For further information please contact Thècle Alix (firstname.lastname@example.org), Gregory Zacharewicz (Gregory.email@example.com)