ADMC 2012 : Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference
Call For Papers
Benefits of Speaking
1. Waived conference registration fee.
2. An opportunity to participate fully in the conference and network with industry professionals, academics and consultants.
3. Discounted pre-conference training.
Requirements and Criteria
Review of the submitted proposals will be based on the following:
1. A 50-minute presentation, keeping in mind there will be a 10-minute question and answer portion at the end of the presentation.
2. One speaker per presentation (multiple presenters not accepted).
3. Willingness to alter a presentation for the attending audience and to accept direction from the ADMC organizers in doing so.
4. Willingness to participate in press interviews with attending media personnel (should your employer prefer the company name not be released we will accommodate this request).
5. Final presentation slides must be submitted by April 12, 2012 (six weeks before the conference).
1. Real-world business topics, with technical content included -OR-
2. High-quality academic work geared to real-world situations.
3. Applications reports, case studies, best practice examples, emerging topics and tutorials with practice-orientation.
1. Presenters must have demonstrated speaking experience.
2. Speaking references are not required but are encouraged.
3. Potential speakers may be interviewed by ADMC organizers over the phone.
Please provide the following information in a Word attachment and submit to email@example.com
1. Contact information: Full name, academic degree, position title, organization, work address, telephone, fax, e-mail and Twitter.
2. Bio: In 200 words or less, share your professional, academic and data mining experience with the conference attendees and participants.
3. Presentation title.
4. Anticipated attendee level of experience needed. (1-3, 1 being beginner and 3 being advanced).
5. Abstract: A 200-word abstract including the topic, application and software being presented. Your abstract should answer the listener's basic questions: "What will I learn from this presentation?" It's important that you describe in as much detail as possible what will cover in your presentation.
6. Speaking experience: Please list your relevant speaking experience, and include speaking references with referrer's name, email and phone if desired