GTC 2012 : 2012 IEEE Green Technologies Conference
Call For Papers
2012 IEEE GREEN TECHNOLOGIES CONFERENCE
April 19-20, 2012
TULSA, OKLAHOMA, USA
*** SUBMISSION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 15 **
Abstract and full paper submissions will be accepted beginning September 15, 2011 with a deadline for submission of November 15, 2011. A final version of a full paper must not exceed 6 pages, including all text, references, appendices and figures.
Contributed papers, particularly in the following areas, are solicited:
- Energy Generation & Storage Technologies including nuclear, wind, solar, water, geothermal, biomass, energy harvesting, and storage.
- Energy Usage Reduction and Conservation including energy management, planning and forecasting, home and commercial automation, and innovative HVAC and lighting.
- Architectural and Engineering Sustainable Designs including strategies for sustainability, performance evaluation, use of green building components, and green systems management.
- Environmental, Legal, Social, Economic, and Political Impacts including emerging standards for renewable and reduced carbon emission energy sources, safety, technologies for developed and underdeveloped countries.
- Smart Grid Communication and Control, Evolution and Integration of renewable and reduced emission energy sources.
- Protection of the Environment, including oil spill prevention and control.
- Green IT and Sustainable Computing including IT de-manufacturing and legitimate recycling, energy efficient IT solutions, network concepts and architectures for lowering energy consumption, energy efficient algorithms, sensor networks for climate and disaster monitoring, and power-aware software design and development.
- Biofuels and Emerging Fuels Technology Generating combustion fuels from renewable sources such as algae, non-food plants, and vegetable oils.
All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions or poster sessions during the conference, 19-20 April at the Hilton Tulsa Southern Hills or at Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma. All presented papers will also be published through the digital library IEEE Xplore.
For paper submission, please use EDAS Paper Submission Link below.
Paper Submission Deadline: November 15, 2011
Paper Acceptance/Declination Notice: January 4, 2012
For the latest information please check the Green Technologies Conference website
If you have any question contact:
Sophie Liu, PhD
2012 Green Technologies Conference
Pierre F. Tiako, PhD
Technical Program Chair
2012 IEEE Green Technologies Conference