CCECE 2012 : The 2012 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering
Conference Series : Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering
Call For Papers
Call for Papers and Proposals
The 2012 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering will be held in Montréal, Québec, Canada, April 29 to May 2 at Hotel Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. CCECE 2012 provides a forum for the presentation of electrical and computer engineering research and development from Canada and around the world. Plenary speakers include Alessandro Astolfi from Imperial College London, Gregor Bochmann from the University of Ottawa, Peter Caines from McGill University and Vahid Tarokh from Harvard University.
Papers are invited, in French or English, for the following symposia:
- Circuits, Devices and Systems
- Control and Robotics
- Power Electronics & Energy Systems
- Signal and Multimedia Processing
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Computers, Software & Applications
- Communications and Networking
NOTE: Selected papers accepted in this conference will be proposed for publication in IEEE Systems Journal and IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering, after another round of review of extended versions. Authors wishing to submit papers that do not fit within any of the symposia topics listed above are encouraged to do so to the “general interest” symposium.
Regular Paper Submission:
Please submit original full length paper(s) to the Technical Program Committee using the on-line submission process on our web site at http://www.ccece2012.org before January 7, 2012. Click on “Call For Papers”, "Submit Paper" and follow the instructions provided.
Tutorial and Workshop Proposals Submission:
Proposals for half-day tutorials and workshops should be submitted before December 2, 2011 to the Tutorials and Workshop Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tutorial or workshop proposals must be received by: Friday, December 2, 2011
- Full length papers must be received by: Friday, January 7, 2012
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent out by: Friday, February 24, 2012
- Final papers must be received by: Friday, March 9, 2012
- Authors' Registration ends by: Friday, March 9, 2012
- Advance Registration ends by: Friday, March 30, 2012
Industrial Exhibits and Sponsorships:
For industrial exhibits please contact the Industrial Exhibits Chair at email@example.com.
For sponsorships please contact the Sponsorships Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Comments:
For any questions or comments, please contact the Conference Chair:
Amir G. Aghdam. Ph: 514 848-2424 Ext. 4137, Fax: 514 848-2802 Email: email@example.com