I-ESA 2012 : 6th International Conference on Interoperability For Enterprise Systems And Applications
Call For Papers
Full and original scientific papers of high quality are invited to I-ESA’12. The conference encourages submissions in (but not restricted to) the following areas:
• Business interoperability requirements.
• Business Process interoperability.
• Knowledge management in networked enterprises.
• Legal issues for interoperability.
• Security issues in interoperability.
• The human factor in interoperability
Enterprise Modelling for Enterprise Interoperability
• Distributed Modelling.
• Methods and Tools.
• Requirements engineering for interoperable enterprises.
• Service Modelling for Business.
• Synchronization of models.
Semantics for Enterprise Interoperability
• Enterprise applications analysis and semantic elicitation.
• Reasoning methods and tools for model transformation and data reconciliation.
• Semantic mediation and enrichment of enterprise models.
• Semantic Web based approaches.
Architectures and Frameworks for interoperability
• Agent based approaches to interoperability.
• Enterprise Application Integration.
• Model Driven Architectures.
• Service Oriented (Enterprise) Architecture.
• Ubiquity, mobility, open architectures and large scale interoperability.
Future Internet and Enterprise Systems
• Future Internet and Enterprise Interoperability.
• Future Internet in Enterprise Collaboration and Virtual Organizations.
• Future Internet and Digital Ecosystems.
• Next generation and vision for FInES.
Platforms for Enterprise Interoperability
• Intelligent infrastructure and automated methods for business system integration.
• Internet of Future.
• Interoperability of operational Systems – Aspects of Service Management.
• Non-functional aspects of interoperable solutions.
• Open platforms supporting collaborative businesses.
Services for Enterprise Interoperability
• Utility and Value Added Services for Enterprise Interoperability.
• Micro-services, negotiation and federated Interoperability.
• Service-oriented Integrated Development Environments (IDE) for Enterprise Interoperability.
• Service Science Management and Engineering.
• Cloud Computing, everything as a Service (XaaS).
Enterprise Interoperability Science-based
• Concepts, theories, and principles for solving Enterprise Interoperability problems.
• Frameworks for the development of Enterprise Interoperability Science-based.
• Contribution for Enterprise Interoperability Science-based from neighbouring scientific domains.
• Proof of concept and assessment in Enterprise Interoperability Science-based.
Standards for Interoperability
• Challenges in standardisation.
• Open Standards.
• Standardisation policies.
• Standards Organisations works on Enterprise Interoperability.
Interoperability Scenarios and Case Studies
• How to reduce application gaps of new interoperability results.
• Initiatives and communities.
• New Interoperability Scenarios and derived requirements.
• Problem statements.
• Success stories and lessons learnt.
Education on Enterprise Interoperability
• Business needs.
• Curricula on Enterprise Interoperability.
• Educational Methods.
• Vocational Training on Enterprise Interoperability.