GeMiC 2012 : GeMiC 2012 - German Microwave Conference in Ilmenau, Germany
Call For Papers
7th German Microwave Conference - GeMiC 2012, 12.-14. March 2012 in Ilmenau, Germany.
Don´t miss Germany´s premier Microwave Conference!
Please find all relevant information below and at www.gemic2012.de
• Submission of abstracts: 22. October 2011
• Notification of acceptance: 17. December 2011
• Submission of final paper: 28. January 2012
Please submit extended abstracts of 3 to 4 pages in PDF format through the website www.gemic2012.de. Accepted Papers will be published in IEEExplore.
In case of questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Suggested conference topics
1. Passive microwave devices and circuits
2. Active microwave devices and circuits
3. RF MEMS devices and circuits
4. Metamaterials and other emerging microwave technologies
5. Millimeter wave and sub-millimeter wave technologies
6. Antennas, antenna arrays, reconfigurable antennas
7. Radar, imaging, sensing, and localisation
8. Ultra-wideband techniques and applications
9. Biomedical microwave applications
10. Cognitive radio techniques
11. Electromagnetic measurement and simulation issues
Following the success of previous editions in Ulm (2005), Karlsruhe (2006), Hamburg (2008), Munich (2009), Berlin (2010) and Darmstadt (2011), the 7th German Microwave Conference, GeMiC 2012, will be held in Ilmenau, Germany, on 12-14 March 2012, at Ilmenau University of Technology. The conference presents, through its keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and forums unique opportunities to exchange scientific and technical information, to establish and foster collaboration in the microwave domain, and to promote young engineering researchers at German and international levels.
The conference is organised under the responsibility of the German Institute for Microwave and Antenna Technologies (IMA e.V., a German non-profit organisation) in association with the German VDE/ITG (expert panels 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3) and the European Microwave Association (EuMA), and in cooperation with the Germain IEEE MTT/AP Chapter.
GeMiC 2012 will be held on the campus of Ilmenau University of Technology, located in the German Federal State of Thuringia. The region is famous for its cultural and historical background, its superb landscape and nature. Several hotels within walking distance offer comfortable accommodation at reasonable prices. As at the previous events, GeMiC will be ideally suited to meet old friends and colleagues, and to establish new contacts. For further recommendations and opportunities, please, visit the website at www.gemic2012.de