WSR 2011 : 13th WORKSHOP SOFTWARE-REENGINEERING
Call For Papers
Goals of the workshop
Software Reengineering comprises all activities that aim at
examination and alteration of a software system to reconstitute
it in a new form.
The main goal of the Workshop Software Reengineering (WSR) is to
bring together different working groups from academia and industry
that work in the fields of software reengineering and maintenance.
Everyone working in this field is invited to present his/her current
activities or results. Practitioners' experience reports are as
welcome as scientific projects and results.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
Methods and process models
* Methods and models for software reengineering
* Process models for software renovation, migration, and maintenance
* Embedding reengineering activities into software development
* Tools for program comprehension, redocumentation, software
visualization, static and dynamic program analysis, software
test, software maintenance, program transformation
* Interoperability between software reengineering and
* Migration strategies and transformation approaches
* Migration to service-oriented architectures (SOA)
* Migration to product line architectures
* Architecture reconstruction, assessment, migration
* Approaches for assessing software quality
* Improving software quality by reengineering
Economical aspects of reengineering
* Organizational aspects of reengineering projects
* Cost-effectiveness analysis of reengineering
* Quality monitoring of reengineering actions
* Effort estimation for reengineering projects
* Experience reports about maintenance activities,
migration and reengineering projects
You are invited to demonstrate your software reengineering tool.
Please register your tool demo, giving the name, manufacturer,
and a short description (3 sentences) by sending an email to
wsr at uni-koblenz.de. Deadline is 22 April 2011.
In case of too many registrations, the organizers will have to
perform a selection.
Meeting of SRE special interest group members
The yearly meeting of the SRE special interest group will also take
place during the workshop.
Where and when
The workshop will take place in the "Physikzentrum" in Bad Honnef
from 2 till 4 May 2011.
Submissions may consist of extended abstracts of up to two pages.
They may be written in English or German. Please use the
"Softwaretechnik Trends" format
Please submit your PDF document using EasyChair: