ISDA 2022 : Blockchain driven intelligence for sustainability in Industry 4.0
Call For Papers
Choose the Special session SS2 - Blockchain driven intelligence for sustainability in Industry 4.0 from EasyChair for papers submitted to the call.
Objectives and Scope of special session:
The emergence of blockchain as a technology artifact and platform has enhanced the ability of organizations and governments to identify, track or manage both physical and digital assets. Under a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) world, such a paradigm change calls for the adaptation of information systems, operation workflows, and management strategy at several levels. Additionally, sustainability as key multidimensional United Nations (UN) strategic goals has mandated performance on sustainability parameters within regulations that affect policy-level decisions. Hence, vast scope exists to utilize blockchain with state-of-art technologies like Artificial intelligence (AI), Cloud computing, Software engineering, the Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, 5G etc. The potential applications cover healthcare, agriculture, natural resources, manufacturing, energy, utilities, ecommerce, smart cities and more. Recent work in this sphere are limited to algorithms, data integration, privacy and security, software architectures and network models. This special session aims to solicit original, unpublished works that showcase latest findings in this growing research field.
The session seeks empirical, application-oriented, theoretical and survey-based papers. Preference will be on completed research studies or work-in-progress with substantial results to demonstrate. The topics include, but are not limited to:
• Novel computational intelligence models with blockchain.
• Blockchain in healthcare for data quality, security, privacy and trust.
• Intelligent services using blockchain in smart cities and supply chain.
• Energy efficiency management in IoT/Cloud and peer-to-peer energy trading.
• Blockchain solutions to tackle issues of climate change, smart agriculture, production, e-commerce.
• Proceedings will be published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Springer (Indexed in SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago) https://www.springer.com/series/15179
• Papers maximum length is 10 pages
• Papers must be formatted according to Springer format (Latex/word) available at:
Paper submission due: September 30, 2022
Notification of paper acceptance: October 31, 2022
Registration and Final manuscript due: November 15, 2022
Conference: December 12-14, 2022
JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUES
Authors of accepted papers presented at this conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for consideration in the following International Journals:
-Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS), USA (Emerging Sources Citation Index, Thomson)
-International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management (Scopus indexed)
-International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems, IOS Press, Netherlands (DBLP Computer Science Bibliography)
-Journal of Networking and Innovative Computing (JNIC), USA
Special Session Chair:
R. Arjun, PhD
Assistant Professor (Senior)
School of Computer Science and Engineering,
Vellore Institute of Technology, India.