EuroSymposium 2022 : The XIVth EuroSymposium on Digital Transformation, 2022, University of Gdansk, Poland (videoconference, hybrid)
Call For Papers
The 14th EuroSymposium has the objective of promoting and developing high quality research on all issues related to Digital Transformation and Innovations. It provides a forum to researchers and practitioners – to interact, collaborate and develop the Digital Transformation and Innovations areas. The EuroSymposium is currently headed by the Advisory Board, consisting of prominent researchers to guide this on-line event.
Proceedings published in LNBIP Springer Series (indexed in SCOPUS and other databases - more details below).
There are two organizers of The 14th PLAIS/SIGSAND EuroSymposium:
- The Polish Chapter of Association for Information Systems (PLAIS) was established in 2006 as the joint initiative of Prof. Claudia Loebbecke, University of Cologne, Germany, former President of AIS and Prof. Stanisław Wrycza, University of Gdansk, Poland. PLAIS co-organizes international and domestic conferences on SAND as well as on Business Informatics and Systems Engineering. PLAIS has been awarded as AIS Outstanding Chapter for 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 years.
- The Department of Business Informatics at the University of Gdansk Recently, the Department received the highest assessment - distinctive - for the quality and innovation of the academic didactics, recognized by the State Accreditation Commission, and it concerns both the undergraduate and graduate studies. The Department is also active internationally, organizing conferences including the Xth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2002), The VIIth International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research (BIR 2008), The VIIIth International Conference on European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN 2009) and PLAIS/SIGSAND EuroSymposia (2007, 2011 - 2019). The Department is the partner of the European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS) and SAP University Alliances (SUA) consortia.
- Before EuroSymposium rebranding, the third organizer had been SIGSAND - Special Interest Group on Systems Analysis and Design of Association for Information Systems, in the period of 2006-2019.
European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS)
Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding Models
Digital Financial Technologies
Digital Services and Social Media
Education: Curricula, E-learning, MOOCs and Teaching Cases
Enterprise Social Networks
Internet of Things
IS Education and Research in COVID-19 pandemic times
Project Management in Digital Applications
Social Media Use and Analytics
Social Networking Services
Teams and Teamwork in IS
Text Mining and Web Mining
User Experience (UX) Design
All submissions will be reviewed by the EuroSymposium’2022 International Programme Committee. The accepted papers will be published as EuroSymposium 2022 Proceedings in the Springer series of Lecture Notes on Business Information Processing (LNBIP).
Volumes published as part of the LNBIP series is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, EI and Scopus. LNBIP volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
All submissions will be reviewed by the EuroSymposium’2022 International Programme Committee for contribution to the relevant topic. The accepted papers will be published as EuroSymposium 2022 Proceedings in the Springer series of Lecture Notes on Business Information Processing (LNBIP).
Papers should be submitted in PDF and doc format. Submissions must conform to Springer's LNBIP format which can be found under instructions for LNBIP Authors at: http://www.springer.com/series/7911.
Instruction for Authors (IMPORTANT):
Online submission for EuroSymposium’2022 is offered at Springer EquinOCS - Online Conference Service - IMPORTANT - PLEASE SEND BLIND PAPERS (NO AUTHOR DATA IN THE PDF OR DOCX PAPER):
Submission of Manuscripts: September 19th, 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 6th, 2022
Final Paper Submission: October 15th, 2022
EuroSymposium'2021: December 15th, 2022
The regular EuroSymposium fee for the participant is 50 EUR. The fee includes:
- a copy of Springer LNBIP Proceedings,
- participation in all EuroSymposium online sessions.