ICISCTI 2022 : The 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Cyber Threat Intelligence
Call For Papers
International Conference on Intelligent systems for Cyber threat intelligence 2022
ICISCTI'2022 Website: https://iciscti.com/
Submission Link: https://www.edas.info/N29336
The International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Cyber Threat Intelligence organized by The Afrcican Research Center for IT and Cybersecurity, Morocco; during October 13-15, 2022. The ICISCTI 2022 Conference aims to bring together researchers in the field of big data analytics and intelligent systems for cyber threat intelligence CTI and key data to advance the missions of anticipating, prohibiting, preventing, preparing and responding to internal security.
The Conference targets a mixed audience of researchers, academics and investigators from different communities to share and exchange new ideas, approaches, theories and practices to resolve the challenging issues associated with the leveraging of Big Data Analytics and Intelligent Systems for Cyber Threat Intelligence.
The proceedings of the previous edition of ICISCTI was published as part of The 4th International Conference on Emerging Data and Industry 4.0, in Elsevier Procedia Computer Sciences: 3rd Edition.
The conference covers all research and novel papers tackling the following topics, but not limited to:
- Big data analytics for Cyber threat intelligence and detection
- Artificial Intelligence Analytics Techniques
- Real-time situational awareness
- Machine Learning techniques for CTI
- Deep Learning techniques for CTI
- Malware detection and prevention techniques
- Intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis
- Cyber-physical-social system security and incident management
- Mobile and cloud computing security
- IoT cybersecurity and privacy
- Big data analytics for cybersecurity
- Big data analytics for digital forensics
- Dark Web Analytics for Proactive CTI applications
- Real-time AI for cyber threat detection
- Machine learning for CTI
- Data intelligence and DataOps
- AI for preventing security and data breaches
- AI for Risk management and threat management
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2022
Acceptance Notification: August 31, 2022
Camera ready deadline: September 15, 2022
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers — up to 6 pages of length, using the EDAS link: https://www.edas.info/N29336 for possible publication in the ICISCTI'2022 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will further be considered for possible publication in special issues. For more information, visit: https://iciscti.com/.
Note: There will be a best paper award and a best Workshop award.
International Conference on Intelligent systems for Cyber threat intelligence 2022 ICISCTI'2022 Chairs
Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues (IEEE Fellow), Senac Faculty of Ceará, Fortaleza-CE, Brazil
Youssef BADDI, UCD University, El Jadida, Morocco, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yassin Maleh, Sultan Moulay Slimane University, Morocco, email@example.com
Mohammed Lahby, Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco, firstname.lastname@example.org