MENACOMM'22 2022 : 4th IEEE MENACOMM 2022, Amman, Jordan, December 6-8, 2022
Call For Papers
CFP: 4th IEEE MENACoMM 2022, Amman, Jordan, December 6-8, 2022
[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]
IEEE Middle East & North Africa COMMunications Conference (4th Edition)
December 6-8, 2022 | 06
The 2022 IEEE Middle East & North Africa COMMunications Conference (MENACOMM 2022) will be held on 6-8 December 2022 in Amman the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The IEEE MENACOMM 2022 conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE ComSoc chapters consortium (Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia) in addition to four newly joined ComSoc chapters (Oman, Iraq, Morocco and Egypt). The conference is organized and sponsored by Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan (ZUJ), IEEE Joint Communications and Signal Processing Society Jordan ChapterIEEE MENACOMM 2022 aims to bring together researchers, developers and practitioners interested in the advances of modern telecommunication systems, networks, and emerging ICT technologies, to present their latest research findings and results. The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G, Beyond 5G and 6G communications and networks. Moreover, an especial emphasis is given to topics related to machine learning in communication. The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, and exhibitions.
The accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library and indexed in Scopus. Please submit your paper via EDAS on the link (https://edas.info/N29985).
The submission deadline: October 01, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: November 01, 2022
Camera-Ready Submission: November 10, 2022
Conference Dates: December 06-08, 2022
The MENAComm 2022 topics include, but are not limited to:
● Physical Layer and Fundamentals:
o Channel modelling, characterization and estimation.
o Modulation, coding, diversity and equalization.
o Multi-carrier modulation and waveform design.
o Interference modelling, cancellation and alignment.
o MIMO and massive MIMO.
o Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA).
o Cognitive radios and spectrum sensing.
o Ultra-wideband, mmWave and sub-THz communication.
o Physical layer security.
● Wireless Networks, Connectivity, Security and Privacy:
○ Fog computing and networking.
○ Mobile edge and cloud computing.
○ Software-defined networks.
○ Wireless network functions virtualization.
○ IoT and sensor networks.
○ Wireless network security and privacy.
○ Routing and congestion control in wireless networks.
○ Wireless networking for autonomous vehicles.
○ Energy harvesting wireless networks.
● Emerging Communication Technologies:
○ 5G, Beyond 5G and 6G.
○ Arial and non-terrestrial communications.
○ Wireless body area networks and e-health services.
○ Energy efficient and energy harvesting systems.
○ Joint Radar, Sensing and Communications.
○ Visible Light and Optical Communication
○ Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces.
○ Blockchain and Cryptography.
○ Quantum Communications.
○ Full-duplex communication networks.
● Machine Learning and Optimization for Wireless Systems:
○ Deep Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Reinforcement Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Distributed Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Unsupervised and Generative Models.
○ Data-driven Network Modelling and Optimization.
○ Bayesian Optimization for Wireless.
○ Convex and Non-Convex Optimization for Wireless.
○ Game-Theoretic Approaches to Wireless.
● Original papers are to be submitted via the EDAS MENACOMM’22 submission page: https://edas.info/N29985.
● All submissions should be with a maximum paper length of eight (8) printed pages. Papers exceeding 6 pages will be subject to an additional 100$ fee/page. Papers exceeding (8) pages will not be accepted.
● Papers must adhere to the formatting instructions of the conference. Format of the paper should follow the Standard IEEE conference templates available for LaTeX and Microsoft Word formats. (download) Available at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
● All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, ISI, Ei Compendex, dblp etc. (Note: 1st MENACOMM 2018 held in Lebanon on 18-20 April 2018, Papers were added to IEEE Xplore on 04 June 2018)
● Each submission will be blind reviewed by at least three members of the technical program committee and peer reviewers.
● Acceptance will be based on the paper’s significance, technical quality, clarity, relevance and originality.
● Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain any plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). A similarity check will be performed on each paper. Also, only limited self-citations are allowed.
● Non-adherence to the MENACOMM’22 submission policies will result in the paper being dropped from publications in IEEEXplore.
● For the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEEXplore.
1. At least one author of the accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full author registration with IEEE member or non-IEEE member rate.
2. Accepted paper must be presented in the conference by the author or one of the co-authors.
● More info about submissions and steps for final manuscript submission are posted at the conference website under “Authors" menu.
For enquiries and further information:
● Check the attached CFP
● Visit the conference website at https://menacomm.org/
● Contact email address: email@example.com
Dr. Sami Aldalahmeh
IEEE MENACOMM 2022 General Chair
IEEE Senior Member
IEEE Jordan Joint ComSoc & SPS Chapter Chair
Communication and Computer Engineering Department
Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan