LADC-IndustrialTrack 2022 : Latin America Dependable Computing Industrial Track
Call For Papers
LADC: Call for Industry Contributions
LADC industry track brings participants together from academia and industry at a venue that highlights practical and real-world studies concerning dependable computing: safety, security, reliability, maintainability, and availability.
This track aims to foster mutually beneficial connections between those engaged in scientific research and practitioners to exchange experiences enhancing their network, providing crucial input into future research directions and allow others to learn from successes and failures on industry-driven dependable computing topics.
LADC 2022 industry track highlights practical and real-world dependable computing studies, ocusing on innovative methodologies and tools, implementations, techniques, novel applications and relevant issues on dependability. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New and unsolved research challenges derived from practical problems
- Success stories reporting benefits and lessons learned
- Failure stories reporting obstacles and lessons learned
- State-of-the-practice and experience reports with empirical evidence
- State-of-the-practice survey reports from real-world projects
- Application reports about methods, techniques, and tools
- Current challenges in industrial applications concerning dependable computing
We invite submissions of industry-driven contributions, describing state-of-the-art practice and experience reports, survey reports from real-world projects and industrial experiences, and evidence-based identification of unsolved research challenges associated to safety, security, reliability, maintainability, and availability. Each submission should describe the addressed problem, the motivation, the used approach, the current state of the project, an evaluation of the benefits or lessons learned, as well as future developments.
We welcome submissions that are mainly driven by industrial practitioners, which will be evaluated according to the following criteria: relevance to LADC audience, improvement on the state-of-the-practice or state-of-knowledge, results generality, overall quality of the manuscript, and appropriate comparison to the related work.
It is worthwhile noting that accepted contributions will be published in the SBC OpenLib (SOL). Please review the LADC 2022 Publication Requirements for more details. Presentation details will follow notifications of acceptance.
Contributions must be written in English and no longer than 4 pages, following the IEEE two-column format for conference proceedings.
Authors are requested to first register their submissions and then submit their manuscripts in PDF format to the JEMS webpage (https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=4194)
- Contribution submission: September 30th, 2022 [Firm].
- Author notification: October 8th, 2022.
- Camera Ready: October 13th, 2022.
- Allan Freitas (IFBA)
Industry Track Program Committee
- Allan Freitas - IFBA
- Andrea Bondavalli - University of Firenze
- Andrea Ceccarelli - University of Firenze
- Carlos Lahoz, ITA
- David Moura, Centro Tecnológico do Exército
- Johnny Marques, ITA
- Michelle Wangham, Universidade do Vale do Itajaí
- Nuno Silva, Critical Software
- Ricardo Cayssials, Universidad Nacional del Sur