EAI Urb-IoT 2022 : 7th EAI International Conference on IoT in Urban Space
Call For Papers
Urb-IoT is a European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) International Conference providing an open forum for presentations in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The conference aims to provide opportunities for highly innovative research and industrial practices to significantly impact the advancement of the IoT technologies. This year, the Urban-IoT conference will focus on the intelligent sensing for real-time data analytics with high emphasis on Intelligent Sensing, All Technologies and Real-time data Analytics for IoT. EAI Urb-IoT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely. The conference will be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada from October 31st to November 3rd, 2022.
Khalid Elgazzar, Ontario Tech University
Technical Program Commmittee Chairs
Petros Spachos, University of Guelph
Ahmed Refaey Hussein, University of Guelph
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Journal on Wireless Networks (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
The topics of nterest include:
- Edge computing for urban sensing and IoT
- Machine learning for urban IoT
- Network processing and data analytics for urban IoT systems
- Artificial Intelligence and AI Technologies for IoT
- IoT Architectures Interoperable and collaborative IoT
- Edge AI/edge computing
- Web of Things and Technologies for large scale IoT
- IoT Communication Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in IoT
- Performance evaluation of IoT systems
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Digital Twin for Industrial Settings
- Novel Applications of IoT
- Ubiquitous and pervasive computing
- Intelligent Sensing Technologies
- Real-time Aata Analytics for IoT
- Security and Privacy in IoT
- Biometrics Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision Applied to IoT
- Applications for e-Health and Wellbeing
- Connected and Autonomous vehicles
- Time Series Analysis for IoT
EAI Urb-IoT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.