SoS 2022 : Secure Our Streets
Call For Papers
Secure Our Streets (SOS) is a conference aiming to provide a global platform for information exchange among industry experts and researchers in the domain of automotive security and privacy technology. The goal of the conference is to enable the community of automotive OEMs, providers, academic researchers, policy makers, and government regulators to showcase the recent advances and challenges in areas of automotive security and privacy technologies, organizational strategy and cybersecurity plan and government policies.
We are inviting presentations of recent advances in the area of automotive security and privacy including technology, organizational strategies, implementation of policy and regulations, methodologies, use-case demonstrations, challenges and future directions.
Topics of Interest (Not limited to)
* Security and risk management and frameworks for vehicular systems, automated driving s systems
* Processes, methods, application of tools for automotive security
* Incident response and forensics for the automotive domain
* Architectures for security and privacy in future autonomous vehicular systems, electric vehicles, V2X networks
* Security implications of future networking technology in the automotive domain(e.g. 5G)
* Supply chain security for automotive systems
* Security of off-road vehicles and commercial vehicles
* Security best practices for next generation automotive systems
* Privacy aspects of automotive data economy
* Legal and regulatory aspects for automotive security and privacy
* Future of automotive security – Blockchain, Robust AI systems, PQC for automotive, data management infrastructure, road infrastructure
Short abstracts (presentation/demos/posters)
Results of work-in progress
Complete and published works
Submit paper / idea / presentation for review. Content must not be complete at this time, however an abstract must be submitted.
[Submission Ready] All submissions will be reviewed by the CFP Review Committee.
During the review process, non-compliant submissions will be notified of non-compliance when reviewed.
Notification of acceptance
[Live-Ready] Submission of updated and complete Presentation files
The proceedings will be published by SOS and ASRG.
Submissions must have a real name, no aliases.
Disclosure presentations in which the affected companies have not been informed, will not be considered. The reason for this conference is not fame, but to inform.
Submissions may only be entered by researchers/speakers (no submissions from PR firms/marketing representatives).
Product or vendor-related pitches can only take place in Sponsor Booths.
Submissions must clearly detail concepts, ideas, findings, and solutions a researcher or speaking team plans to present.
Submissions that highlight new research, tools, vulnerabilities, etc. will be given priority.
Submissions that include White Papers are highly encouraged and will also be given priority.
Incomplete Submissions will not be considered.
Individuals may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
Each submission must include detailed biographies of the proposed speaking team.
Submitters will be contacted directly if Review Board members have any questions about a submission.
Presentations and videos will be published sometime after the conference, unless the submitter requests specifically not to be published.
To request work not to be published after the conference must be done at time of submission or per email before the conference. Requests after the conference will not be considered.
Since this conference is international and the worldwide infrastructure and scheduling issues can have an impact on the quality of the presented content at the conference, we require that all presentations be pre-recorded. Presentations can be also live, however a pre-recorded video is still required.
Videos must be at least HD quality.