FRUCT 9-11 Nov 2022 : Special Session: Circuit, system design and optimization using ML/AI technologies in the era of IOT
Call For Papers
Aim and Theme:
The main objective of this session is to provide the platform to the researchers, industry experts, academicians, and innovative individuals to get together and discuss all Emerging trends in IC design technologies, EM circuits and antenna design, system design along with the optimization related. In the technology enabled world, interconnecting devices plays major role and hence the IOT aiming to augment the human life depends upon hardware capabilities. For many such applications the circuits/antenna/systems need special emphasis in design stages enabling IOT. The optimization techniques further strengthen using the ML/AI concepts. The platform hence also tries to collate efforts in architectures, circuit, applications, optimization, and usage of ML/AI for the same.
Scope of Interest:
• VLSI circuits and system design, DSP, Antenna, EM systems, memory systems, VLSI algorithm,
• Reconfigurable and programmable systems, new device and their characterization
• FPGA based product design, FPGA accelerated computing, IOT enabled FPGA capabilities and applications
• Performance optimization methodologies, ML and AI applications in system design, circuit design, antenna design and communication platform design
• Memory architecture for multicore computing; 3D-IC.
• Emerging techniques, Artificial Intelligence concepts and their applications in VLSI
• Fuzzy and other techniques and their application in VLSI Silicon on insulator methodology
• HW-SW codesign, reconfiguration and debug; System Design validation and verification; test synthesis
• SOC, architecture, concerned routing topologies/networks, NOCs, On-chip interconnect.
• CAD tool capabilities and ML/AI applications, Identification of new CAD tool feature list, Futuristic development, and optimization tools
• IC for Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
• Design, SOC, IOT IC , case studies
• Systems for wearable devices
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline: 16 September 2022;
- Short papers (min 2 pages, max 6 pages), deadline: 16 September 2022;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), deadline: 1 November 2022.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn't provide deadline extension, instead, we have an early-bird submissions mechanism. It is also good to increase your chance to get your paper accepted as a Full Paper, as this way you always will have a second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline: is August 19, 2022.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate of the last conference was 39%. We use the IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included in IEEE Xplore, and indexed by Scopus, DBLP, Web of Science, ACM, and RSCI (as journal publication). FRUCT series is included in Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid), AMiner, CORE, and DOAJ (https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT has a high rating in national systems, e.g., Finnish (JUFO=1, JufoID: 72707), Norwegian (NSD=1), Danish (BFI=1, ID: 8782540).
The selected papers get an invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in Scopus-indexed partner journals.
The conference will be held at Tampere University in the middle of Finland. The location has a good bus connection with the Helsinki International airport, plus several low-coster airlines are flying directly to Tampere. We hope that this time a large part of the conference will be held in a classic face-to-face life format.
Conference also allows online participation. If you cannot come you still can join us online.
Have an opportunity to enjoy a great conference, and Finnish hospitality, see real central Finland and set up new contacts with colleagues from Tampere University and other top world universities.
We hope that this time a large part of the conference sections will be held in a classic face-to-face format. Come and enjoy it! Let's come back to normal life. We are looking forward to meeting you in Tampere!
Submit your paper today at https://www.fruct.org/submit
We welcome you to join our Telegram channel https://t.me/fructorg where you can ask questions and will receive the latest announcements and updates.