EDSIGCON 2022 : Information Systems & Computing Education (EDSIG CON) and Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR)
Call For Papers
Call for Papers:
Information Systems & Computing Education (EDSIG CON) and Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR)
We are excited to announce that our 2022 conferences will be held Wed., Nov. 2 — Sat., Nov. 5, 2022 at Clearwater Beach, Fl at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort.
Be a part of the ISCAP 2022 Conference for higher education faculty, academic professionals and researchers in Information Systems, Computer Science and Information Technology. Sun and Sand in November!
Conference Key Focus Areas:
• Pedagogy and Curriculum; research toward IS/IT/CIS/CS educators.
• Cybersecurity Pedagogy and Practice; focused on teaching and implementing cybersecurity courses and real-world applications.
• Applied Research; research detailing the implementation of IS strategies in industry and society.
• Data Analytics; research focused on teaching and implementing data analytics courses and strategies.
Journal Publication Pathway
Outstanding papers submitted by the July deadline are eligible for publication in ISEDJ, JISAR, and CPPJ. Award consideration is given for papers submitted by the June deadline. Also, the best paper from the EDSIGCON Conference is given fast-track consideration for publication in JISE.
Announcing a new journal!
We are proud to announce the addition of the Cybersecurity Pedagogy and Practice Journal (CPPJ) to our lineup. Over the past several years we have seen significant and sustained interest and submissions to the conference and journals centered on Cybersecurity and related topics. As an organization devoted to Information Systems and Computing - we find ourselves uniquely positioned to provide a platform for educators, researchers, and practicing professionals to share their work in Cybersecurity through both the conference and this new journal. Look for the first edition this summer, and for more information on submitting your work to this journal either through the conference or directly for special issues.
• Award consideration for papers and cases
• Full consideration for panel & workshop proposals
• Journal consideration for papers and cases
• Panel & workshop proposals if program space available
• Final deadline for inclusion in proceedings for papers, cases and abstracts.