ACM ICETC 2022 : ACM--2022 14th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2022)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 14th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers
Abbreviation: ICETC 2022
2022 14th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2022)
Conference Date: October 28-30, 2022
Confernece Venue: University of Barcelona, Spain
Conference Website: http://www.icetc.org/index.html
Hosted by: University of Barcelona, Spain
Assisted by: University of Twente, The Netherlands
Scholarly Supported by: University of Dubuque, USA; Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico; De La Salle University, Philippines
Welcome to ICETC 2022!
ICETC has been held annually all around the world since 2009. For more information please visit http://www.icetc.org/history.html. We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2022 14th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2022), which will be held at University of Barcelona, Spain during October 28-30, 2022. The ICETC 2022 Organizing Committee is committed to enriching the conference schedule and providing a more effective communication platform while maintaining the success of ICETC in the past thirteen editions.
* Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 situation, online presentation / online attendance will be considered (with discounted registration fee) if physical presentation is not feasible at the time of the conference.
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee and reviewers, and accepted papers of ICETC 2022 after registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9777-3), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICETC 2017-ICETC 2021 Proceedings have been indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
Our topics include:
- Assessment Software Tools
- Authoring Tools and Content Development
- AV-Communication and Multimedia
- Blended Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Community Building
- Computer-Aided Assessment
- Distance Education
- Domain Applications and Case Studies
- Educating the Educators
- e-Learning Hardware and Software
- e-learning in Engineering Education
- e-Learning Platforms, Portals
- Higher Education vs. Vocational Training
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Immersive Learning
- Immersive Learning and Multimedia applications
- Interdisciplinary Programs for Distance Education
- International Partnerships in Teaching
- Joint Degrees and Interdisciplinary Programmes
- K-12 Students
- Learning Organizations
- Metrics and Performance Measurement
- Mobile Learning (M-learning)
- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards
- Pedagogical Qualification of Engineering Teachers
- Pedagogy Enhancement with e-Learning
- Project Based Learning and Engineering Education
- Security Aspects
For more topics, please visit http://www.icetc.org/cfp.html
Let me tell you the submission instructions!
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When paper exceeds 10 printed pages, extra page will be charged.
4). Submission method:
- via online submission system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icetc2022
Should you have any inquiry about the submission, please feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woo! Conference Awards
Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award: Certificates for all individual authors and Enjoy free registration of one paper after double blind review for ICETC 2023
Best Presentation Award: Best presentation certificate for presenter
A tour in University of Barcelona
The University of Barcelona is a public university located in the city of Barcelona, Catalonia in Spain. It is a member of the Coimbra Group, LERU, European University Association, Mediterranean Universities Union, International Research Universities Network and Joan Lluís Vives Institute. It is considered to be the best university in Spain. The Historic Building of the University of Barcelona is a unique and exceptional structure built in the nineteenth century. Uniquely placed in the heart of Barcelona and extremely easy to reach, the Historic Building covers more than 30,000 sq m of highly varied spaces that are of singular artistic and cultural interest.
Contact us now!
Conference Secretary: Ms. Nora Zhang
Office Hour: 09:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (UTC+8 Time Zone)
See you in ICETC 2022 at University of Barcelona, Spain!