DSAA 2022 : 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA' 2022)
Call For Papers
IEEE DSAA'2022 (hybrid mode) sincerely invite your paper submissions.
2022 IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA’2022), October 13-16, 2022, Shenzhen, China
● Submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DSAA2022
● DSAA'2022 will be in hybrid mode, virtual online presentations are acceptable
Highlights of DSAA’2022
● DSAA is ranked A in Australian CORE Ranking, C in CCF, and top-20 in Google metrics subcategory
● Strong Research and Applications tracks with reproducible and open results.
● Student and Industry Poster sessions with lightning results highlighting research advances of students and best practices of industries.
● Journal tracks with Machine Learning and J. Data Science and Analytics
● Industrial Day with practitioners of leading global and local industries.
● Panel on the trends and controversies of data science and advanced analytics.
● Special Session on the foundations and emerging areas of data science.
● Strong interdisciplinary participation from analytics, machine learning, statistics, etc.
● Activities and events to foster cross-domain interactions among researchers, scientists, and practitioners from academia, industry, and government.
● Financially sponsored by IEEE CIS, proceedings by IEEE Xplore and EI indexed.
● Technically supported by ACM SIGKDD, ASA, and CCF.
● Research and Application track paper submission due: May 29, 2022
● Special sessions submission due: June 1, 2022
● Notification on acceptance: July 25, 2022
● Special sessions notification: July 31, 2022
● Camera ready submission: August 15, 2022
● Dr Gabriela Csurka, NAVER LABS Europe, France
● Professor Vipin Kumar, University of Minnesota, USA
● Professor Limsoon Wang, National University of Singapore
● Professor Xin Yao, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
● Research and Application track submission guideline: http://dsaa2022.dsaa.co/research-application-track-and-journal-track-papers/
● Special Session submission: http://dsaa2022.dsaa.co/special-sessions-program/
● DSAA'2022 website: http://dsaa2022.dsaa.co/
● Past DSAAs: https://www.dsaa.co
● Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org