ACM--ICCPR--Ei and Scopus 2022 : ACM--2022 11th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition (ICCPR 2022)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 11th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition
Abbreviation: ICCPR 2022
2022 11th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition (ICCPR 2022) will be held in Beijing, China during October 21-23, 2022 with the mode of online and offline. It is sponsored by Beijing University of Technology, endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).
Conference Website: http://www.iccpr.org/
1. Since ICCPR 2018, ICCPR papers have been published in Conference Proceedings by ACM, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus for 4 years.
2. Many IEEE Fellows and IAPR Fellows such as Prof. David Zhang, Prof. Jenq-Neng Hwang, Prof. Mengjie Zhang and so on participated in ICCPR.
3. The conference will include keynote talk, invited talk, panel session, oral session, poster session, exhibition, and academic visit.
1. Conference Proceedings by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9705-6): archived in ACM Digital Library, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, reviewed by CPCI.
2. International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing (IJMLC) (ISSN: 2010-3700): indexed by Inspec (IET), Google Scholar, etc.
※Call for papers:
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Pattern Recognition and Applications: Data mining, Web mining, Image processing, Computer vision, Bio-informatics, Information security, Network security
Computing and Applications: Evolutionary computing, Swarm intelligence, Artificial immune systems, Machine learning, Ambient intelligence, Hardware implementations, Deep learning, Artificial intelligence
More topics can be found at: http://iccpr.org/cfp.html.
※Call for participants
1. ICCPR 2022 welcomes participant include authors and listeners. You can register to attend the conference through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/iccpr2022.
2. ICCPR 2022 is recruiting Committee members and Invited Speakers. If you are interested in it, please send your CV to the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
※Call for Special Session
The ICCPR 2022 technical program will highlight a series of Special Sessions to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the Computing and Pattern Recognition. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals to email@example.com before June 10, 2022. For more information please visit：http://iccpr.org/special.html.
Special Session 1: Neural Decoding and Brain Computer Interface
1. Best Paper Award
2. Best Oral Presentation Award
3. Best Poster Presentation Award
Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel
Tel.: 010-59102045/010-59102046; Fax:+86-10-59102055
Addr.: 100 Pingle yuan Street, Chaoyang, 100124 Beijing, China
※Submission and Contact Methods:
Submission Methods: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccpr2022
Tel: +852-3500-0799 (English)/+86-28-86528465 (Chinese)
Conference Secretary: Ms. Olia Lai
ICCPR 2022 can provide a platform for academic communication in Computing and Pattern Recognition as well as related areas. For more conference information, please visit the conference website: http://www.iccpr.org/.