ICCE 2022 : The International Conference on Communications and Electronics
Call For Papers
2022 IEEE 9th International Conference on Communications and Electronics (July 27 - 29 2022, Nha Trang - Vietnam)
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS - http://www.ieee-icce.org
(EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 4th, 2022)
This conference is planned to be an offline event. However, in case the Covid-19 infection situation becomes serious, it will be organized in a hybrid mode (online + offline).
The 9th IEEE ICCE 2022 is a prestigious event for researchers, experts, and companies to exchange and share their state-of-the-art research results in the field of Communication and Electronic Engineering. The three-day conference, held in Nha Trang City on July 27-29, 2022, will feature inspiring keynote talks delivered by world-class researchers, technical sessions, tutorials and workshops.
- Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE APS, IEEE Photonics, REV, KICS
- Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2022 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
- Location: Nha Trang Beach City, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.ieee-icce.org
- Extended submission deadline: Mar 25th, 2022
- Acceptance notification: May 30th, 2022
- Camera-ready: June 07th, 2022
- Deadline for early bird registration: June 07th, 2022
- Conference date: July 27th – 29th, 2022
- Sang Gug Lee, KAIST - Korea
- Eduard Muljadi, Auburn University - USA
- Chang D. Yoo, KAIST - Korea
- Trung Q. Duong, Queen's University Belfast - UK
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with maximum length of 6 pages in PDF format via EDAS: https://edas.info/N29152
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2022 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore. The proceedings of ICCE series is regularly indexed by SCOPUS and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Clarivate.
POST-CONFERENCE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
Extended versions of the best papers presented at the conference will be considered, by invitation and upon additional review, for publication in selected SCI/SCIE-indexed journals, which will be announced on the conference website.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related
technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage; Networking for Big Data; Social Networks; Network Security; IoT and Applications; AI in Networking; Wireless Networks; New Network Architectures, Paradigms and Applications
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Massive MIMO; NOMA, 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeterwave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications, IRS, UAV-aided Communications.
II. SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
- Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications
- Computer Vision Systems and Applications
- Image Based Human-Computer Interaction
- Signal Processing in Biomedical and Communications
- Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging
- PACS and Imaging Informatics, Smart Hospital and Health Care
- Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning and Applications
- Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Natural Language Processing
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling
- Signal and Image Encryption, Multimedia Security
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, Integration Techniques, NanoScale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
- Antenna and Propagation: Compact Antennas, Reconfigurable and Smart Antennas, Beam Forming, Massive MIMO Antennas, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques
- RF, Microwave and Millimeter-wave Systems and Applications: Radar, Sensing and RFID system, Wireless Power Transmission
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RF/Microwave Applications for Internet of Space (IoS).
IV. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Digital, Mixed-Signal, Analog/RF/mm-Wave Integrated Circuits and Systems
- FPGA-based and Embedded Systems
- Emerging Technologies, Circuits and Applications including IoT, Autonomous Vehicles
- EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification
- Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High
Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
- Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
V. POWER ELECTRONICS
- Power Electronics Devices and Components
- Power Converter Topologies: High Power Converters, Low Power Converters
- Converter Modelling, Design and Control
- Power Electronics Applications: Electrical Drive Systems, Renewable Energy Power Systems, Smart Grids, Power Quality, Energy Management Systems, Industry Specific-Applications.
IEEE ICCE 2022 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.ieee-icce.org/ for more details.
IEEE ICCE 2022 is co-organized by Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology and Danang University of Science and Technology