CryptArchi 2011 : CryptArchi 2011
Call For Papers
Cryptographic Architectures Embedded in Reconfigurable Devices
* Propositions of talks (title and abstract) - Friday, April 29th 2011
* Acceptance notification - Monday, May 13th 2011
* Final version due - Monday, June 6th 2011
The main topic of this ninth workshop concerns security aspects of the use of reconfigurable devices in cryptography. Discussion about cryptographic functions embedded in future FPGA devices will constitute a very important part of the workshop.
Aims of the workshop
1. Exchange of the most recent information about research activities of participants
2. Discussion of problems concerning embedding of cryptographic functions in reconfigurable devices
* control and security aspects
* architectural aspects
* protocol-related aspects
* key generation and key management aspects
3. Proposal for the structure of the future reconfigurable device aimed at cryptographic applications
4. Discussion of problems concerning development of and secure embedded cryptographic systems based on reconfigurable devices
5. Educational issues concerning cryptographic systems engineering
* courses and their program
* educational software and hardware
* labs and course projects
Submissions of talks / presentations
Talks and presentations (title and abstract) can be submitted directly only by CryptArchi club members (see the list of club members on this page). Nonmembers can propose talks only if the talk is recommended by a club member (in a written form). This club member will guarantee a good scientific level of the talk.
Selection of talks / presentations
The most interesting talks (up to 20) will be selected as invited talks using an anonymous vote by CryptArchi club members.
Participation in workshop
Anyone can attend the workshop (members or nonmembers) - see Registration instructions on the main web page menu. Attention, the number of participants will be limited to about 40 (including speakers).