Studia Translatorica 2022 : Studia Translatorica vol.13
Call For Papers
The Editorial Board of "Studia Translatorica", an academic peer-reviewed journal devoted to translation and interpreting studies is calling for contributions for its 13th volume.
Papers on the following research areas are welcome:
- Translation Studies – the present state and perspectives,
- Empirical research on translation/interpreting,
- Translation and interpreting – different paradigms and points of view,
- Audiovisual translation,
- Intersemiotic and intermedial aspects of translation/interpreting,
- Didactics of translation/interpreting,
- Quality of translation/interpreting; praxeology of translation/interpreting,
- New translation/interpreting technologies,
- Translation/interpreting industry and practice,
- Literary translation vs. specialized translation,
- Neurobiological and psychological aspects of translation/interpreting processes.
Aside from academic contributions, we also welcome reviews of academic publications and reports of academic events such as conferences and symposia on translation and interpreting studies.
The manuscripts are to be submitted untill March 31, 2022 via the Open Journal System (OJS) under this link:
Publication languages are German, English and Polish.
The publication is planned for the year 2022. Editorial guidelines can be found at For Authors at our website: http://www.studia-translatorica.pl/en/authors-info.
In case of any questions or uncertainties you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest headlines: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/studiatranslatorica