ADCS 2021 : Australasian Document Computing Symposium
Conference Series : Australasian Document Computing Symposium
Call For Papers
*Australasian Document Computing Symposium 2021 (ADCS 2021)*
Virtual Seminar Series
ADCS 2021 is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners in document computing and information retrieval to meet and present their work. The symposium aims to cover all aspects of Document Computing - issues ranging from the fundamentals of document architectures and standards for markup, through storage, management, retrieval, authentication and workflow, to active and virtual documents. The symposium emphasises both commercial and academic issues by encouraging a variety of submissions.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, ADCS will run as a *virtual seminar series* with weekly presentations from December 2021 into 2022.
*Topics of Interest*
The symposium topics include (but are not restricted to) the following:
* Cognitive Aspects of Documents
* Digital Libraries
* Document Databases
* Document Standards (XML, SGML, etc.)
* Document Summarisation
* Enterprise Search
* Human Factors in Search and Retrieval
* Interactive Information Retrieval
* Multimedia Document Management
* Multimedia Resource Discovery
* Natural Language Techniques and Documents
* Personalised Documents
* Retrieval Models and Ranking
* Search Engine Architectures and Scalability
* User Studies Involving Documents and Information Access Systems
* Web Documents
* Web Search
ADCS 2021 will not differentiate between “full” and “short” papers, adopting the successful approach trialled at ICTIR 2021. Instead, papers must be between 2 and 9 pages for content, with unlimited additional pages allowed for references. That is, the minimum submission length is 2 pages plus references, and the maximum submission length is 9 pages plus references.
Papers should be written such that the length is proportional to the contribution.
*Full details* on formatting, submission, and reviewing can be found on the ADCS 2021 website: http://adcs-conference.org/2021/
* Paper submission deadline: 22 October 2021 11.59pm AoE
* Notification of acceptance: 12 November 2021
* Camera ready: 22 November 2021
* Conference presentations: TBA in a Weekly time slot from December 2021 into 2022.