STACNS 2011 : Special Track on Applied Cryptology and Network Security
Call For Papers
Special Track on Applied Cryptology and Network Security (STACNS’11)
July 18-21, 2011, Las Vegas, USA
A number of Special Sessions on Applied Cryptology and Network Security will be organized within the 2011 International Conference on Security and Management (SAM’11), July 18-21, 2011, Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, USA. This conference is an annual meeting on quality papers focusing on the latest developments in security.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Applications of Block and Stream Ciphers
• Applications of Symmetric and Public Key Cryptology
• Applications of Hash Functions and Digital Signatures
• Cryptographic Protocols
• Transport-Level Security
• Wireless Network Security
• Electronic Mail Security
• IP Security
• Intrusion Detection
• Network management Security
• Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (5-8 pages - single space, font size of 10 to 12) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin Daimi). MS document and PDF formats are preferable
• Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere
• The first page of the draft paper should include:
o The title of the paper
o Name, affiliation, postal address, E-mail address, telephone number, and fax number for each author
o The name of the author who will be presenting the paper (if accepted) and a maximum of 5 keywords.
• Authors of accepted papers should submit their Camera-Ready papers in PDF format. The maximum number of pages in the final papers is 7. Papers must conform to IEEE style guidelines at
Accepted papers will appear in the SAM’11 Conference Proceedings – The proceedings will be indexed by major databases (including: Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography). The proceedings (with ISBN in printed copy) will be available for distribution at the conference as well as it will be made available online (after the conference) for the world-wide access.
All tracks of WorldComp annual conferences, except for EEE are now listed as "Top Conferences in Computer Science" by Microsoft Academic Search (based on the number of citations to papers). These include PDPTA, ICAI/IC-AI, IPCV/CISST, GEM, SAM, BIOCOMP, CDES, ICOMP/IC, SWWS, ICWN, CSC, DMIN, ERSA, ESA, FECS, FCS, and others.
Submission deadline: March 10, 2011
Notification of Acceptance: April 03, 2011
Final papers Due: April 24, 2011