International Scientific Conference 2021 : International Scientific Conference: COVID 19 Problems and their Solutions in Economics, Business and Medicine
Call For Papers
International Scientific-Practical Conference entitled: "COVID-19 Problems and their Solutions in Economics, Business and Medicine"
(Dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Kutaisi University www.unik.edu.ge)
Sectoral thematic working groups of the conference in the field of business administration:
1. Innovative understanding of theoretical and practical problems referring to the business administration in the pandemic period;
2. Diversity of business support instrumentsm, Impact of regulatory changes and Labour Markets during the Covid 19 crisis
3. Changes in the marketing communication of companies / organizations under the influence of COVID19.
4. Financial field and Investments under the influence of Covid-19.
5. Accounting and Audit under the influence of Covid-19.
6. Challenges of tourism in the pandemic period.
7. Challenges of public management under the influence of Covid-19.
Sectoral thematic working groups of the conference in the field of economics:
1. The main challenges of macroeconomic regulation of economic policy in the pandemic period;
2. The challenges of Regional and Urban economics in the pandemic period
3. Prospects for the development of the digital economy in the pandemic period;
4. Microeconomic environment and entrepreneurial sector in the pandemic period;
5. Labor market, demographic and migration processes and employment problems in the post-pandemic period;
6. Challenges of the agrarian sector, natural resource management and sustainable development in the pandemic period;
7. International economic relations and foreign trade in the pandemic.
Sectoral thematic working groups of the conference in the field of medicine:
1. Challenges of COVID-19 in medical education;
2. Managing patients in Covid-19 era
3. Crisis standards of care during Covid-19
4. Challenges of COVID-19 in medical institutions
5. Trends and Restructuring in Public Health
Period and place of conducting the conference:
October 4-5, 2021,
Kutaisi University (Kutaisi, Tsereteli St., N13) (OFFLINE)
ZOOM platform (ONLINE)
Working language: Georgian, English.
Rules and deadlines for submission of conference materials:
- Annotation must be submitted in Georgian (no more than 200 words) and English (no more than 200 words) languages. Only an English annotation is required if the report is being submitted in English. The beginning of the annotation should indicate the author's name, surname, academic degree, position, telephone and e-mail. Keywords (no more than five). The deadline for submitting the annotation is September 1, 2021.
- The volume of the report should not exceed 2,000 words. The submission deadline is November 1, 2021;
- Technical parameters of the report: Basic report font Sylfaen, font size 12, spacing between rows - 1,5, field spacing on the right-left side - 2.5 cm., Top and bottom - 2 cm., Pages should be numbered on the lower right side; Drawings, pictures, diagrams, photos, illustrations, tables should be given under the relevant text or on the next page; Formulas must be performed using the MathType 6.0 equation program. Drawings, diagrams, photographs, illustrations, tables should indicate the title at the top (centered) and the number on the top right of the title (eg, "Table 1", "Figure 2"). Numbering is done by independent numbering; If there is only one illustration in the text, it is not numbered; The drawing should be displayed flawlessly on the screen (resolution 96-150 dpi);
- On the title page: the author's name, surname, academic degree, position, telephone and e-mail must be indicated;
- Submission of the main paper (paper): should be accompanied by an annotation in English, in the volume of 600-650 words (reflecting the main content of the paper), keywords 3-5, typed in Sylfaen, font size 10). The keywords after the content of the article are indicated by J.E.L. Relevant code (s) for the classification (see link https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php). The main part of the paper should include an introduction (with a presentation of relevance), the main text, a conclusion and a list of used literature. For citation rules, see the link: http://economicprofile.org/page/1013. If the report (paper) is in English, the reference number of the annotation words is 200.
- Reprint: The paper should not be published and should not be read at another conference;
- Co-authors: number of co-authors not more than three;
- Certificate: All participants will be given/sent certificates of participation at the conference;
- Participation fee: participation in the conference is free;
- Deadlines: The deadline for submission of annotations is September 1, 2021, which will undergo a double blind reviewing process
- The deadline for submitting the full text of the report is November 1, 2021.
Presentation - 12-15 minutes
Q&A session - 8-10 minutes
Abstracts in the field of economics and business should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the field of medicine to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The agenda and collection of annotations will be published before the conference, and after the conference - the complete collection of the conference, which will be assigned a digital object identifier - DOI (10.52244 / c.2021.). Papers of high scientific value in economics and business will be published in the second issue of the scientific journal Economic Profile (www.economicprofile.org, ResearchBib; ICI World Journals; Crossref; DOAJ) in 2021.