SOMET 2011 : The 10 International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools, and Techniques
Conference Series : New Trends in Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques
Call For Papers
The 10th International Conference on Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques (SoMeT_11) will take place on September 28-30, 2011, in (Saint Petersburg, Russia).
This event will continue and extend coming conferences on SOMET series.
You are invited to participate in SoMeT_11 to help build a forum for exchanging ideas and experiences to foster new directions in software development methodologies and related tools and techniques.
This conference is focused on exploring innovations, controversies, and challenges facing the Software Engineering community today. The conference brings together theory and experience to propose and evaluate solutions to Software Engineering problems. The conference also provides a forum and an opportunity to assess the current state-of-the-art in Software Engineering and to chart future directions for the Software Engineering community.
The conference is focused on, but not limited to the following areas:
· Requirement engineering, especially for high-assurance system, and requirement elicitation,
· Software methodologies and tools for robust, reliable, non-fragile software design.
· Software development techniques for legacy systems
· Automatic software generation versus reuse, and legacy systems, source code analysis and manipulation,
· Software quality and process assessment for business enterprise models
· Intelligent software systems design, and software evolution techniques,
· Agile Software and Lean Methods,
· Software optimization and formal methods for software design
· Static, dynamic analysis of software performance model, software maintenance, and program understanding and visualization
· Software security tools and techniques, and related Software Engineering models
· End-user programming environment, User-centered Adoption-Centric Reengineering techniques
· Ontology engineering, semantic web,
· Software design through interaction, and precognitive software techniques for interactive software entertainment applications,
· Business oriented software application models,
· Software Engineering models, and formal techniques for software representation, software testing and validation,
· End-user programming environment, User-centered and Adoption-Centric models Reengineering techniques
· Artificial Intelligence Techniques on Software Engineering, and Requirement Engineering
· Object-oriented, aspect-oriented, component-based and generic programming, multi-agent technology
· Creativity and art in software design principles
· Axiomatic based principles on software design
· Agile Software and Lean Methods
· Model Driven Development (DVD), code centric to model centric software engineering
· New aspects on digital libraries, collections and archives, Web publishing, and Knowledge-based engineering
· Medical Informatics and bioinformatics, Software methods and application for biomedicine and bioinformatics
· Others software engineering disciplines,
The conference program also, has several invited talks revised by the program committee members. Those invited technical papers will describe innovative and significant work in the research and practice of software science.