HDA 2011 : 4th Workshop on High-Dimensional Approximation
Call For Papers
The fourth Workshop on High-Dimensional Approximation will take place June 26-30, 2011 at the University of Bonn, Germany.
The workshop covers current research on all numerical aspects of high-dimensional problems. The scope ranges from high-dimensional approximation theory over computational methods to engineering and scientific applications. Participation is open to all interested in high-dimensional computational mathematics and science.
It is embedded in the Hausdorff Trimester Program on Analysis and Numerics for High-Dimensional Problems.
* Submission of abstracts: 15 March 2011
* Acceptance of abstracts: 15 April 2011
* Early registration: 30 April 2011
* Jochen Garcke (Matheon & TU Berlin, Germany)
* Michael Griebel (U Bonn & Fraunhofer SCAI, Germany)
* Max Gunzburger (Florida State U, USA)
* Wolfgang Hackbusch (Max Planck Institute Leipzig, Germany)
* Markus Hegland (ANU, Australia)
* Frances Kuo (UNSW, Australia)
* Christoph Schwab (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
* Ian Sloan (UNSW, Australia)
* Henryk Wozniakowski (Columbia U, USA & Warsaw U, Poland)
* Harry Yserentant (TU Berlin, Germany)
* Dirk Nuyens (KU Leuven, Belgium)
* Christian Rieger (U Bonn, Germany)