AICCSA 2011 : THE 9TH ACS/IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
Conference Series : ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
THE 9TH ACS/IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
June 27th - June 30th 2011
Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt
The Ninth ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA 2011) will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, on June 27-30, 2011. AICCSA is a premier Computer Science and Engineering Conference. This conference is an international forum for researchers and practitioners interested in the advances of computer systems and their applications. We welcome papers that are theoretical, conceptual, descriptive in nature, or a survey of the state of the art.
Papers are solicited in areas including but not limited to:
1. Bioinformatics and Biomedical Computing
2. Cloud and Grid Computing
3. Computer Architecture
4. Computer Networks and Security
5. Energy Efficient Computing
6. Information Retrieval, Database, and Data Mining
7. Parallel, Distributed, and High Performance Processing
8. Reconfigurable and GPU Computing
9. Software Systems
10. Wireless Systems and Sensor Networks
* Keynote Speakers will include:
Kenneth H. Buetow, Ph.D., National Cancer Institute, USA
Frederica Darema, Ph.D., IEEE Fellow, Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), USA
Prof. Jean-Luc Gaudiot, IEEE Fellow, University of California Irvine, USA
Pratap Pattnaik, Ph.D., IBM Fellow, IBM Watson Research Center, USA
Prof. Albert Zomaya, IEEE Fellow, The University of Sydney, Australia
- The proceedings will be available in the IEEE library.
- There will be a Best Paper Award, including a certificate and cash prize, for each Track, provided by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Parallel Processing (TCPP).
- Special optional all-day tourist activity for conference attendees on June 26, 2011.
Guidelines for Submission: Paper submissions are limited to 8 conference format two-column pages. Please see the conference web site for submission details and for additional information:
* Submissions Due: 5pm EST, Monday, December 27, 2010
* Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2011
* Camera ready manuscripts due: April 15, 2011
* Early registration deadline: May 9, 2011