ICTS 2021 : The 13th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and System
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 13th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and System (ICTS 2021)
ICTS is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Informatics Department, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia. This event is an international forum for computer science, information and communication technology community to discuss and exchange information and knowledge in their areas of interest. It aims to promote activities in research, development, and application on computer science, information and communication technology. As our previous events, the accepted publications will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following information is provided to help you with the paper submission.
- The length of submitted ICTS paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- All papers should meet the IEEE template and the committee reserves the right not to accept and not to proceed any papers that do not meet this template.
- All review processes are blind reviews.
- The paper should be written in English, including tables and figures content. The paper may be rejected due to poor English writing quality.
- All papers are subject to plagiarism checking using iThenticate. The papers are expected to have similarity less than 30%. The papers may be rejected due to high similarity after checked with iThenticate. We will inform the authors about plagiarism checking results before review process to give authors opportunity to revise their paper(s).
List of Topics
The scope of ICTS encompasses but not limited to the following:
- Bioinformatics/Biomedical Applications
- Big Data
- Computer Network and Architecture
- Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval
- Digital Forensics
- Distributed System
- Enterprise Information System
- Formal Methods
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- High Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Image Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Infrastructure Systems and Services
- Intelligent Systems
- Knowledge Data Discovery
- Modelling Simulation and Applied Computing
- Multimedia Application
- Network Security
- Parallel Programming
- Pattern Recognition
- Remote Sensing
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous System and Infrastructure
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, ICTS 2021 will be held online (virtual conference).
All questions about submissions should be emailed to icts[at]if.its.ac.id.