DIMVA 2021 : The 18th Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment
Call For Papers
Call For Papers
DIMVA is an annual conference which serves as a premier forum for advancing the state of the art in intrusion detection, malware detection, and vulnerability assessment.
DIMVA solicits submissions of high-quality, original scientific papers presenting novel research on malware analysis, intrusion detection, vulnerability assessment, and related systems security topics.
Further details: https://dimva2021.campus.ciencias.ulisboa.pt/cfp.html
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Novel approaches and domains
- Insider detection
- Prevention and response
- Data leakage, exfiltration, and poisoning
- Result correlation and cooperation
- Evasion and other attacks
- Potentials and limitation
- Operational experiences
- Privacy, legal, and social aspects
- Targeted attacks
- Automated analyses
- Behavioral models
- Prevention and containment
- Forensics and recovery
- Underground economy
- Vulnerabilities in malware
## Vulnerability detection
- Vulnerability prevention
- Vulnerability analysis
- Exploitation and defenses
- Hardware vulnerabilities
- Situational awareness
- Active probinga
Papers will be judged on novelty, significance, correctness, and clarity. We expect all papers to provide enough detail to enable reproducibility of the experimental results. We encourage papers that bridge research in different communities. We also welcome experience papers that clearly articulate lessons learnt.
We invite submissions of two types:
Full Paper: presenting novel and mature research results. Full papers are limited to 20 pages in Springer LNCS format, including bibliography and appendices.
Short Paper: presenting original, still ongoing work that has not yet reached the maturity required for a full paper. Short papers are limited to 10 pages in Springer LNCS format, including bibliography and appendices. Short papers will be included in the proceedings. The title of short papers must start with the words “Extended Abstract”.
Papers that do not follow the above formatting guidelines may be rejected without review.
- February 23, 2021 AoE (Anywhere on Earth) Paper submission deadline
- April 20, 2021 Notification to authors
- May 14, 2021 Final paper submission deadline
- July 14-16, 2021, Lisboa, Portugal Conference