PCEIoT 2021 : Workshop on Privacy in the Cloud/Edge/IoT World 2021
Call For Papers
Workshop on: Privacy in the Cloud/Edge/IoT World 2021 (PCEIoT 2021)
In conjunction with The 21th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2021)
July 5st- July 8th 2021 - Cagliari, Italy
Call for Papers
A massive increase in the collection, sharing, and analysis of personal data has been one of the major implications of the pervasiveness of IoT technologies in a variety of fields. The goal of this workshop is to discuss privacy problems as well as their solutions and open challenges in this field. We invite researchers and practitioners to submit papers describing original work, experiences, or vision related to Privacy in Cloud/Edge/IoT systems.
The topics relevant for the PCEIoT 2021 Workshop include (but are not limited to):
- Attacks and data privacy
- Location privacy
- Privacy in machine-learning applications
- Privacy in health ICT systems
- Data anonymization and pseudonimization
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Data security
- Privacy policies
- Usable privacy technologies
- Privacy in IoT-based systems
The PCEIoT 2021 workshop will be hopefully held in blended form (part of the audience in presence, part of the audience on-line), depending on Covid-19 pandemic evolution. For further information, look at the main conference home page https://iccsa.org/.
Lelio Campanile, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Caserta, Italy, email email@example.com
Mauro Iacono, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Caserta, Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Mastroianni, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Caserta, Italy, email email@example.com
March 28, 2021: Deadline for abstract and paper submission to the General Tracks.
April 18, 2021: Notification of Acceptance
May 10, 2021: Submission deadline for the final version of the Proceeding Paper (hard deadline)
May 10 2021: Registration ends (hard deadline)
July 5-8, 2021: ICCSA 2021 Conference
To submit a paper, please follow the procedure described at the ICCSA 2021 web site https://iccsa.org/instructions-for-authors. Only papers submitted through the electronic system and strictly adhering to the relevant format will be considered for reviewing and publication. Papers must deal with original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere. All submissions will be reviewed by at least three experts in the relevant field.
The submitted paper must be camera-ready, between 10 and 16 pages long and formatted according to the LNCS rules. Please consult the formatting information and templates in Author's Instructions page https://iccsa.org/instructions-for-authors.
NOTE: Please pay attention, when submitting your contribution, to select the right entry “Privacy in the Cloud/Edge/IoT World (PCEIoT 2021)” in the list box shown in the submission form.
For the registration information, refer to ICCSA Main Conference web site: https://iccsa.org/registration-info
Technical Program Committee (to be confirmed)
- Vasco Amaral, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Enrico Barbierato , Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano
- Arcangelo Castiglione, University of Salerno
- Ugo Fiore, University Pathenope of Naples
- Horacio Gonzalez-Velez, National College of Ireland
- Marco Gribaudo, Politecnico di Milano
- Joanna Kolozej, Cracow University of Technology
- Alexander H. Levis, George Mason University
- Fiammetta Marulli, Università della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
- Francesco Moscato, University of Salerno
- Florin Pop, University Politechnica of Bucharest
- Francesco Palmieri, University of Salerno
Workshop Web Site: https://sites.google.com/view/pceiot2021
Main Conference Web Site: https://iccsa.org/