EAI ICTCC 2021 : 7th EAI International Conference on Nature of Computation and Communication (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
ICTCC 2021 focuses on rigorous approaches and cutting-edge solutions, which encompass three classes of major methods:
- Those who take inspiration from nature for the development of novel problem solving techniques
- Those who are based on the use of computers or networks to synthesize natural phenomena
- Those who employ natural materials (eg, molecules,) to compute or communicate Its purpose is to make a formal basis for ICT researchers by providing them with state-of-the art research results, applications, opportunities and future trends.
We hope that the conference will be the most successful in the development of a large number of students, researchers and professionals from all over the world.
We are happy to inform you about the collocated conference ICCASA 2021 (iccasa.org)!
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Autonomic computing/communicating
- Amorphous computing
- Biologically-inspired computing/communicating
- Cellular automata
- Cellular computing
- Collective intelligence in computing/communicating
- Collision-based computing
- Computation/communication based on chaos and dynamical systems
- Computation based on physical principles such as relativistic, optical, spatial, collision-based computing
- Context-aware computing/communicating
- DNA computing
- Evolutionary computing
- Fuzzy computing
- Human-robot interaction
- Image Processing
- Massive parallel computing
- Membrane computing
- Mobile computing/communicating
- Molecular computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural computing
- Optical computing/communicating
- Pervasive computing/communicating
- Physarum computing
- Quantum computing/communicating
- Relativistic computing
- Smart computing/communicating
- Spatial computing
- Swarm intelligence in computing/communicating
- Wetware computing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ICTCC proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications – Springer (SCI-E, IF=2.602)
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience – Wiley (SCI-E, IF=1.167) – Special issue is opening soon!
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Context-aware Systems and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Phan Cong Vinh - Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Vietnam
Technical Program Committee Chair
Waralak V. Siricharoen - Silpakorn University, Thailand
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.