MIPRO 2021 : 44th International Convention on Information, Communication and Electronic Technology
Conference Series : International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics
Call For Papers
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER AND/OR EVENT FOR THE 44th INTERNATIONAL ICT CONVENTION MIPRO 2021!
The 44th International ICT Convention MIPRO 2021 is traditionally dedicated to information, communication and electronic technology, renewable energy sources, ecology along with new and high technologies in general.
MIPRO is becoming a hub by joining in with other ICT associations in EU, thus it represents a well-built infrastructure for promotion of knowledge and technologies. We proudly present MIPRO 2021’s slogan “ICT IN RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES”.
You are invited to submit scientific, professional and review papers for one of our fifteen conferences:
- MEET - Microelectronics, Electronics and Electronic Technology (+ special session OPHO - Optoelectronics and Photonics)
- DS-BE - Data Science and Biomedical Engineering
- CTI - Telecommunications & Information
- CE - Computers in Education
- CTS - Computers in Technical Systems
- CIS - Intelligent Systems
- RTA - Robotics Technologies and Applications
- ISS - Information Systems Security
- miproBIS - Business Intelligence Systems
- DE-DS - Digital Economy and Digital Society
- ICTLAW - Information and Communication Technology Law
- EE - Engineering Education
- SSE - Software and Systems Engineering
- RHEC - Regional Hydrogen Energy Conference
- SP - MIPRO Junior - Student Papers
It can be an opportunity to present results of your research and professional work. Scientific interns and students attending graduate study programs are invited and encouraged to submit their papers. The presentations may contain results of scientific research, development of new products and services including results obtained in doctoral and masters’ theses. We also welcome papers with descriptions of technical, software, hardware and other solutions and applications. Besides, there are also expected papers of experts in the field of education and education technologies. We invite chairs of European and other projects on science, research, information, technology to present their achievements and experiences as a dissemination action. Furthermore, we would like to point out the papers which reflect results of European projects, networking and development of new cooperation models.
Apart from the conferences there are organized seminars of lifelong learning, round tables, panels, debates, workshops and a traditional exhibition of ICT products, technical solutions and services. Producers of such equipment, products and services are invited to market their products.
We are open to accept ideas and proposals to possibly improve and widen the scope of our conference. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be ready to discuss your proposals.
Welcome to the 44th International ICT Convention MIPRO 2021 in the always beautiful town of Opatija, town of tourism, culture, science and new technologies.
- - -
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.