IACQA 2011 : The International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education
Call For Papers
The International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education
Call For Papers
The International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education (IACQA'2011) is a forum for scientists, researchers, and experts to present their latest research, results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of quality assurance in higher education. IACQA'2011 will include presentations to contributed papers and state-of-the-art lectures by invited keynote speakers. Tutorials on current issues and panel sessions on the new trends related to quality assurance in higher education will be organized. This conference is considered the official scientific conference for the Association of Arab Universities in the field of quality assurance in higher education.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
A- Quality Assurance in Higher Education
• Quality Assurance Standards.
• Academic Programs Quality Assurance.
• Academic Institutions Quality Assurance.
• Scientific Research Quality Assurance.
• Remote Learning Quality Assurance.
• e-Learning Quality Assurance.
B- TQM in Higher Education
• Strategic Planning.
• TQM systems.
• The Role of Quality Assurance Units.
• Internal and External Evaluation.
• Arab and International Experience in TQM.
C- Academic Institutions and Programs Licensing
• Academic Licensing Standards.
• Academic Programs Licensing.
• Academic Institutions Licensing.
• Arab and International Experience in Licensing.
D- Quality Awards and Certificates
• International Wards.
• Arab Awards.
• Local Awards.
• Classification and ranking for Universities.
The conference will include the following:
• Seminars for the presentation and discussion of accepted papers.
• Keynote speeches by distinguished scholars and experts.
• A panel session related to the conference theme.
• Specialized training workshops, one day before the conference.
• An award for the best research paper as well as the best paper presented by students.
• Publishing distinguished papers in a specialized scientific/academic refereed journal.
• A tourist tour in Jordan, a day after the conference.
Conference period: May 10-12, 2011
Papers due: October 31, 2010
Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2011
Camera-ready submission & registration: February 28, 2011
Tourist trip: May 13, 2011
• No fees for participants from inside Jordan.
• $ 100 for participants from outside Jordan
• Participants from outside Jordan are to pay for their hotel accommodation.
• $ 150 for attend the conference.
Participation fees including:
1. Attend workshops.
2. Conference publications and accessories
4. lunch meals.
5. Tour on Friday, May 13th 2011.
Direct all correspondence and enquires to:
Conference Program Chair
P.O. Box 132222, Zarqa 13132,
For additional information, visit our web site: