ICMIC 2011 : International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control
Call For Papers
The 2011 International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC 2011) is sponsored by IEEE Shanghai Section, International Journal of Modelling, Identification and Control (IJMIC), and related Journals. It provides an international forum for professionals, academics, and researchers to present latest developments from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, computational algorithm development and applications. It particularly welcomes those emerging methodologies and techniques that bridge theoretical studies and applications in all engineering and science branches. Novel quantitative social, economical, financial studies may be considered as well. The 2011 ICMIC is organized by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and will be held in the 2010 Expo host city Shanghai, a best city well-known for its traditional Oriental culture and post-Expo scene and site.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of modelling, identification and control, including but not limited to:
* Static and dynamic systems modeling
* Novel and unconventional linear system modelling techniques
* Nonlinear and linear system identification
* Model calibration and validation
* Control and optimization techniques
* Neural networks, fuzzy logic, and other heuristic techniques
* Mechatronic systems MIC
* Design ideas on computer integration
* Mechatronic systems fault diagnosis and fault tolerance
* Data-driven modelling and control
* Discrete event and hybrid systems
* Petri nets
* Applications of MIC in economics, finance, and social studies
Submissions & Publication
Papers should describe original and unpublished work about the above or related topics. All manuscripts will be reviewed by three members of the international program committee. Instructions for preparation and electronic submission is available here.
All conference papers will be published by IEEE, included in the IEEE eXplore, and then can be indexed by EI Compendex. Selected papers by an objective peer review process will be recommended as special issues to IJMIC (http://www.inderscience.com/ijmic) and IJSCIP (http://www.inderscience.com/ijscip).
Deadline for submission: January 21, 2011
Notification of acceptance: April 10, 2011
Submission of camera-ready copy: April 30, 2011