MWNS- 2011 : The Second International Workshop on Mobile, Wireless & Networks Security
Call For Papers
*** Call for Paper ***
The Second International Workshop on Mobile, Wireless & Networks Security (MWNS-2011)
In conjunction with (CNSA 2011)
Venue: The Park Hotels, July 23 ~ 25, 2011, Chennai, India.
Call for Papers
2nd International workshop on on Mobile, Wireless & Networks Security (MWNS-2011) w ill provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of mobile & wireless network security. Original papers are invited on wireless, senso r & mobile network security issues. The aim of the workshop is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topic of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
• Security under resource constraints
• Performance and security tradeoffs
• Secure roaming across administrative domains
• Key management
• Cryptographic Protocols
• Authentication and access control
• Trust establishment, negotiation, and management
• Intrusion detection and tolerance
• Secure location services
• Privacy and anonymity
• Secure routing
• Secure MAC protocols • DoS & other security threats & Countermeasures.
• Secure clock distribution.
• Prevention of traffic analysis.
• Security for embedded systems
• Securing wireless & mobile applications
• Security and Privacy features into Mobile and Wearable devices
• Sensor Networks Security
• Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Security
• Trust establishment
• Vulnerability modeling and threat analysis
• Security & privacy in RFID systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through ASUC 2011 by January 05, 2011. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (LNCS) in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) Series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from ASUC 2011, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
• International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
• International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
• International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
• International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
• Paper Submission Deadline: January 05, 2011
• Paper Status Notification : April 20, 2011
• Camera-ready Due : May 01, 2011
• Conference : July 23 ~ 25, 2011