ES 2021 : 19th International Conference e-Society 2021
Call For Papers
-------- Call for Papers ES 2021 (2nd call): submissions until 14 December 2020 ----
19th International Conference e-Society 2021
3 – 5 March 2021, Virtual
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The ES Conference aims to address the main issues of concern within the Information Society.
The conference is structured along with nine main tracks, covering different aspects from eSociety and Digital Divide, eBusiness / eCommerce, eLearning, New Media and E-Society, Digital Services in ESociety, eGovernment /eGovernance, eHealth, Information Systems and Information Management. For more details please check http://www.esociety-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by December 14, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (2nd CFP): 14 December 2020
- Notification to Authors (2nd CFP): 11 January 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (2nd CFP): Until 5 February 2021
- Late Registration (1st CFP extension): After 5 February 2021
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
Extended versions of the best papers will be selected to be published in a special issue of the Interactive Technology and Smart Education (ITSE) journal (ISSN: 1741-5659) and also in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.esociety-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society