IADIS IS 2021 : 14th IADIS International Conference Information Systems
Call For Papers
- Call for Papers IS 2021 (Last Call): submissions until 22 January 2021 -
14th IADIS International Conference Information Systems 2021
3 – 5 March 2021, Virtual
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed):
Professor Robert M. Davison, Dept of Information Systems, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
* Conference Scope
The IS Conference aims to provide a forum for the discussion of IS taking a socio-technological perspective. It aims to address the issues related to design, development and use of IS in organisations from a socio-technological perspective, as well as to discuss IS professional practice, research and teaching.
The conference covers five main areas: IS in Practice, Technology Infrastructures and Organisational Processes; IS Professional Issues; IS Learning and Teaching; IS Design, Development and Management Issues and Methodologies; and IS Research. These broad areas are divided into more detailed areas, for more information please check
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by January 22, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (Last CFP): 22 January 2021
- Notification to Authors (Last CFP): 12 February 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (Last CFP): Until 22 February 2021
- Late Registration (Last CFP): After 22 February 2021
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science and other important indexing services.
Extended versions of the best papers will be selected to be published in a special issue of the Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO) journal (ISSN: 1539-2937) and also in the IADIS Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692) indexed by Emerging Sources Citation index by Thomson Reuters.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.is-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society