IC-ISS 2020 : 9th International Conference on Information Systems and Security
Call For Papers
Invitation to IC-ISS 2020
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in our 9th International Conference on Art and Digital Media IC- ISS. IC-ISS is an international peer reviewed conference which publishes works of the scientists as well as practitioners in interested areas.
This Conference is part of 9th UBT International Conference for Business, technology and Innovation. The main focus on this year will be Resilience and Sustainability.
Scope and Objectives:
The aim of the conference is to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, young researchers, researchers and industrial experts and to share views and experiences in the related areas.
The range of topics considered by the Conference will include:
The scope of the conference will cover but is not limited to:
• Management Information Systems;
• Agile Project Management in Information Systems
• Enterprise Resource Planning;
• Health Information Systems;
• Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
• Human-Centered Computing;
• Open Data and open information;
• Telecom Industry; Wireless Technologies;
• Customer Care Excellence; Network Economics;
• Social Networking and Location-based; E-Governance; E- trade;
• E-Learning; E-Health; E-Commerce;
• E-Services and Competitive Strategy;
• Business and Information Systems Engineering;
• Mobile Networks; Next Generation Networks;
• Intelligent Information on Networks;
• Information Systems, Design and Implementation;
• IS and Process Management; Memory-Based Computing;
• Business Data Communications;
• Social Computing and Collaboration;
• Education Informatics;
• Life-long Learning;
• Modeling for Control and Real-Time Applications;
• Education in/for/with Modeling and Simulations;
• Business Information Systems;
• Decision Support Systems (DSS);
• Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
• Public Sector ICT; Information Systems in Education;
• Governance and Management of IS; Sensing and Learning Technologies for Autonomous Cooperative Systems;
The material submitted for presentation in our conference must be original, not published or being considered elsewhere. The maximum length is 6 pages. For details regarding the accepted standards please visit our website. The paper that does not fulfill the format criteria will not be considered.
All papers accepted for presentation will be published in peer reviewed conference proceedings and also they will be hosted on-line on our conference website. The presented papers will be further considered for possible publication in International Journal of Business and Technology (ISSN 2223-8387), Simulation Notes Europe (ISSN 2306-0271) and other partner and related journals. The published articles will be provided a DOI number by UBT.