SCOPUS-ATDMAE 2021 : 5th International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Design, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ATDMAE 2021)
Call For Papers
5th International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Design, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ATDMAE 2021)--Call for Paper
August 25-27, 2021 | Amsterdam, Netherlands
5th International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Design, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ATDMAE 2021) is co-organized by Nazarbayev University and Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers (HKSME). The conference will be held at Amsterdam, Netherlands from August 25 to 27, 2021! We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to ATDMAE 2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into ATDMAE 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other indexing organizations for review and indexing.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Energy technology and clean energy
Advanced manufacturing and advanced materials
Engine related turbulence and combustion
Hypersonic vehicle flow
Aircraft structures and materials
Aircraft dynamics and control
General mechanics and multibody dynamics
Computational fluid mechanics
Aerodynamic acoustics and low noise aircraft design
MORE TOPICS: https://www.atdmae.org/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Design, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Monie Wang
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-18200296850(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com