ICBBM--EI Compendex, Scopus 2021 : 2021 3rd International Conference on Biomacromolecules and Biomimetic Materials (ICBBM 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
*Full Name: 2021 3rd International Conference on Biomacromolecules and Biomimetic Materials (ICBBM 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
*Abbreviation: ICBBM 2021
*Title: The 3rd International Conference on Biomacromolecules and Biomimetic Materials (ICBBM 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
*Date&location: Chiba University, Chiba, Japan & April 16-19, 2021.
ICBBM 2021 is co-sponsored by Chiba University, Japan and Shanghai Polytechnic University, China.
Moreover, ICBBM 2021 is technical supported by Tsinghua University, China and Edith Cowan University, Australia. During the cherry blossom season, it will be a wonderful experience to have academic exchanges with colleagues at Chiba University, which is one of the leading academic research centers of Japan.
The registered and presented papers will be published into Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
1. Prof. Takashige Omatsu, from Chiba University, Japan
2. Prof. Stephen John Pennycook, from National University of Singapore, Singapore
3. Prof. Xiaozhong Zhang, from Tsinghua University, China
4. Prof. Hongqi Sun, from Edith Cowan University, Australia
Two kinds of proposals are accepted: Abstract& Full paper.Please send your abstract or full paper as an attachment to email@example.com (The template can be downloaded from http://www.icbbm.org/sub.html
Or you can submit through the online system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icbbm2021
1. Self-assembly of biomacromolecules and peptides
2. Fibrous and filamentous biomolecules
3. Biomimetic and bioinspired nanocomposites
4. Biomacromolecules-cell interactions
5. Emerging applications
Ms. Elva Zhang