CONINLOGA 2020 : IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF APPLIED LOGISTICS AND AERONAUTICAL LOGISTICS 2020
Call For Papers
The Colombian Air Force Postgraduate School (EPFAC) and the Nueva Granada Military University (UMNG) are organizing the IV International Congress of Applied Logistics and Aeronautical Logistics (CONINLOGA 2020) to be held in Bogotá (Colombia) on September 10th and 11th, 2020.
CONINLOGA is the annual congress of the aeronautical and industrial sector for all researchers and professionals, national and foreign, who work in logistics, providing a platform to share, present and discuss the latest advances in these areas. This year, the purpose of CONINLOGA 2020 is to address and discuss the challenges and opportunities of technology in aeronautical and industrial logistics.
- Machine learning to improve operational science.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications.
- Big data and BI applications in logistics and SCM.
- Blockchain in logistics and SCM.
- Distribution made by drones.
- Promotion of technology in logistics and SCM.
- Logistics and SCM in VUCA environments.
- ICT support for industry 4.0.
- Robotics to automate operations.
- Augmented or virtual reality, applied to logistics processes.
- Technology in the development of air transport.
The event will be held using a virtual synchronous methodology, due to COVID-19 restrictions. Information about the event, for attendees, speakers and other interested parties, is available at the official site of the event:
Formats to present to the congress
There are four formats for participating in the congress:
- Completed research work. Speaker
- Research work in progress. Poster exhibitor
- Industry cases. Industry speaker
- Panels or discussion. Panelist
Speakers of completed research papers:
Those interested in being a speaker (days 1 and 2), must submit an unpublished article, written from the results of a completed investigation. All articles will undergo a double-blind peer review process and papers are expected to meet the scientific criteria of innovation and academic excellence. It is assumed that the article is an original work and has not been protected by copyright, published or accepted for presentation at any other congress or academic journal.
The basic structure of the document must incorporate at least the following titles:
1. Abstract / Summary
4. Analysis / Results
5. Conclusion / Recommendations
6. References / Bibliography
Those interested in participating as a poster exhibitor (day 2), must prepare it, in a 16: 9 ratio PDF format, based on the progress of an ongoing investigation, may include partial results.
Industry Case Speakers:
Those interested in participating as industry speakers (day 2), must make a presentation, in Power Point or PDF format, where they present real cases from the industry which contribute to the dissemination of knowledge regarding any of the topics of the congress.
Those interested in participating as panelists (days 1 and 2), must previously send their CV in Word or PDF format, where their extensive knowledge or experience on one or more of the topics of the congress is evidenced, to give their opinion within the spaces provided by the organization for this purpose. The format seeks to encourage and facilitate interaction and discussions between participants, in 60-minute slots (including a 10-minute question and answer session).
The authors are invited to send papers for this Congress to the contacts located in the footer line
- Submission deadline: July 31st, 2020
- Authors notification: August 7th, 2020
- Final version submission: August 20th,2020
- Days of the event: September 10th and 11th, 2020
All accepted papers will be published in the CONINLOGA 2020 memories document, with ISSN number 2539-3251.
- Eng. Tirso Rafael Forigua Hincapíé, DBA (c).
- Eng. Pedro José Sánchez Caimán, PhD (c).
- Eng. Daniel Enrique Sánchez Pineda, M.Sc.
- Eng. Julio Ernesto Rodriguez Pirateque, M.Sc.
- Adm. Jeimmy Nataly Buitrago Leiva, M.Sc.
- Eng. Yeisson Alexis Rincón Cuta, M.Sc.
- Ing. Agustín Mejias Ph.D. (Venezuela)
- Ing. Alejandro Di bernardi. M.Sc. (Argentina)
- Ing. Félix Mora. Ph.D. (France)
- Ing. Luis Gustavo Zelaya, M.Sc. (Brazil)
- Ing. Raymundo Forradelllas Ph.D. (Argentina)
- Ing. Alvaro Moncada, Ph.D. (Colombia)
- Ing. Pedro Sanchez, Ph.D. (c). (Colombia)