ICUDL 2010 : The sixth International Conference on Universal Digital Library
Call For Papers
International Conference on Universal Digital Library (ICUDL) is a major annual international conference organized as a forum for library, museum and IT professionals to exchange comprehensive views on the recent development and progress in digital library technology, to promote international cooperation in related fields, to advocate universal access to information, and to enhance the global impact of the Universal Digital Library Project. The vision of the UDL is to create a global knowledge resource to preserve digitally and to provide free access to all human knowledge.
The ICUDL 2010 is the 6th in a series of International Conference on Universal Digital Library, and the theme of ICUDL 2010 is " Massive Data, Cloud Computing ".
As always, the conference welcomes contributions from all the fields that intersect to enable Digital Libraries. Topics include, but are not limited to:
* Digital library infrastructure and architecture
* Content organization and knowledge management
* Retrieval and browsing
* Systems, algorithms and models for data preservation
* Data extraction and data mining
* Information visualization
* Digital library network and information sharing
* Personal digital information management
* Theoretical models of information interaction and organization
* Economic issues of digital libraries and e-learning
* Multimedia processing and retrieval
* Tools and techniques for digital libraries
* Information policy and copyright law
* Standards in digital library design and development
Industry authors are also invited to submit papers describing solutions in the domains addressed by this conference, focusing on the technical aspects of their work. The submission procedure for industrial papers is the same as for research papers.
Paper Format & Submission
Original unpublished papers of up to 8 pages (single-spaced, 10 point font, including figures, tables and references) are invited. Manuscripts must be written in English. The first part of the paper should include a title, an abstract, keywords, and author's information (name, title, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, and email address). Any animation sequences should be provided as an archive .zip file with your manuscript. All papers are to be submitted in electronic form via the ICUDL 2010 submission Web page or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and all papers should be submitted in PDF format.
All accepted papers should be prepared in the required format of ICUDL 2010.
August 1, 2010 Paper Submission Deadline
September 15, 2010 Papers Notification of Acceptance
September 25, 2010 Camera Ready Papers Due
October 29~31, 2010 Conference Dates