EAIADS 2020 : Empowering Artificial Intelligence in Data Science
Call For Papers
Call for Chapter Submissions
Empowering Artificial Intelligence in Data Science
To be published by Springer (Transactions on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence)
The field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is growing explosively, Exciting new theories and ingenious practical implementations are coming out at a dizzying pace. AI has amply demonstrated its capabilities in enabling better delivery of services to citizens, greener and healthier living, improved customer response and internal operations in business and industry, citizen empowerment through improved access to information, more transparent and equitable government, and so on.
Besides identifying key techniques and trends in AI practice and research, this book also introduces and explains several recent successful applications of Artificial Intelligence. Included are detailed accounts of full-scale rollouts of AI solutions in various locations, particularly in the United Arab Emirates which has established the world’s first ministry of AI. Specific domains of application include resources & energy, tourism& hospitality, cybersecurity, healthcare, education, telecom and agriculture.
This book provides valuable information on effective, cutting-edge techniques, and approaches for governments, students, researchers, practitioners, entrepreneurs and teachers in the field of Artificial Intelligence. The book will explain the data and AI, types and properties of data, the relation between A.I. algorithms and data, what makes data A.I. ready, steps of data pre-processing, data quality, data storage and data platforms.
Therefore, this book will be interested by AI practitioners, academics, researchers, and lecturers in computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data sciences.
A partial list of relevant topics is as follows:
• Information Retrieval
• AI Algorithms
• Intelligent System Architectures
• Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
• Machine learning and Neural Networks
• Pattern Recognition and Text Recognition
• Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
• Programming Languages Artificial Intelligence
• Soft Computing and Applications
• Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
• AI in Data informatics.
• Data Science for Industry 4.0
• AI for Business data analytics.
• AI for Big Social Data Analysis.
• AI applications and Innovations.
• Deep Learning for Data Intelligence.
• IoT sensor Data Analysis and Fusion.
• Data Science Visualization using AI.
• Data Science and AI in e-Government and Society.
• Performance Tuning and optimization for Big Data Using AI.
• Optimization for machine Learning and Data mining in Big Data.
• Case studies of use of data science and AI applications in healthcare, education, tourism, logistics, cybersecurity and business.
About the book series:
Computational Science (CS) and Computational Intelligence (CI) both share the same objective: finding solutions to difficult problems. However, the methods to the solutions are different. The main objective of this book series, "Transactions on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence", is to facilitate increased opportunities for cross-fertilization across CS and CI.
Of particular value to both the contributors and the readership are the short publication timeframe and the world-wide distribution, which enable both wide and rapid dissemination of research output. The books of this series are submitted to indexing to Web of Science, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
Submitted manuscripts Prospective authors should send their manuscripts electronically through email. Manuscripts may be in Word or LaTeX. Note the following:
1. Initial submissions do not require special formatting. Additional formatting instructions will be provided upon chapter acceptance.
2. Conference paper may be extended to be a chapter, provided significant new content is included.
3. Preferred chapter length is from 6000-10000 words. Subject matter reviews or surveys may be longer.
4. Submitted manuscripts will be refereed by at least two independent and expert reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance before being accepted for publication.
5. There are no submission or publication fees.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to the Editors:
• Prof. Christopher Thron, Department of Science and Mathematics, Texas A&M University-Central Texas, email@example.com
• Prof. Saad Subair, International University of Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dr. Mohamed Alloghani, Liverpool John Moores University, UK, email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.