EI/SCOPUS-RDA 2021 : 5th International Conference on Robotics: Design and Applications (RDA 2021)
Call For Papers
5th International Conference on Robotics: Design and Applications (RDA 2021)--CFP
March 26-28, 2021 / Shanghai, China
5th International Conference on Robotics: Design and Applications (RDA 2021) is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers,sponsored by York University and Fudan University, which will be held in Shanghai, China during March 26-28, 2021! RDA 2021 is in conjunction with 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2021).
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village (EI), Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Modeling and Simulation Scheduling
Robot intelligence and learning
Robot vision and audition
Robots and Automation
Mechanical Systems Engineering
Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
Sensors and Applications
Design for Manufacture and Assembly
Distributed Control Systems
Sensor design, sensor fusion, sensor networks
Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Sustainability, energy conservation, ecology
Management of Technology
Actuator design, robotic mechanisms and design,robot kinematics and dynamics
More topics can be found at: http://www.rda2021.org/
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Robotics: Design and Applications join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Amber Cao
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-15756362251(Chinese)