ICCVR 2010 : International Conference on Computational Vision and Robotics
Call For Papers
International Conference on Computational Vision and Robotics (ICCVR-2010)
Computer Vision and Robotic is one of the most challenging area of 21st century. Its application ranges from Humanoid to Man-less-plant, Deep-sea-application to Space application, Agriculture to Medicine, House hold good to Industries. Today’s technologies demand to produce intelligent machine, which are enabling applications in various domains and services. Robotics is one such area which encompasses number of technology in it and its application is wide spread. Computational or machine vision is the most challenging tool for the robot to make it intelligent. To perceive the real world scenario which is 3D in nature from the normal camera which takes images in 2D plane is the most challenging job for the researchers who are working in this area.
International Conference on Computational Vision and Robotics (ICCVR-2010) aims to provide a forum for presentation of new research results and demonstration of new systems and techniques in the area of Computer Vision and Robotics. The conference aims to bring together developers, users, academicians and researchers in the this area and business community for sharing and exploring new areas of research and development and to discuss emerging issues facing business organizations in the knowledge economy.
ICCVR-2010 is the first International conference of its kind is going to be held during 21st-22nd August, 2010 in Bhubaneswar. It is named as International Conference on Computational Vision and Robotics. It is now the most challenging area in the field of robotics and its application.
Proceedings of the ICCVR 2010 shall be published by IPM Pvt. Ltd, India.. All delegates registering with full conference fees will be given a complementary copy of the same.
Publication of Selected Articles:
The selected papers shall be published in an Encyclopedia on Computational Vision and Robotics by World Scientific Publishing Co.
The conference committee has already got the confirmation from International Journal of Information and Communication Technology and International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics to publish a special issue each on the conference theme.
The conference will deal in the following areas:
- Early vision and vision systems
- Theory, data structures and representations
- Intelligent Sensors and Actuators
- Computational geometry
- Pattern recognition, face recognition
- Signal or image processing
- Diagrammatic knowledge representation and reasoning
- Shape, range and motion analysis
- Architecture and languages
- Feature selection, dimension reduction, pattern classification and recognition
- Parallel computer vision
- Learning classifiers
- Interactive computational models
- Support vector machines
- Biological vision
- Computational intelligence in Vision
- Alternative eyes
- Computer vision (including machine vision cognitive vision and robot vision)
- 3D vision and perception
- Image models and transforms
- Monocular and stereo vision
- Computational geometry
- Modeling of human visual perception
- Medical imaging
- AI application in computer vision(Artificial neural networks, Fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems,
- Evolutionary algorithms, Rough sets and granular computing)
- Innovative uses of various graphic and vision devices and systems
- Multi-sensory data fusion
- Image synthesis, including three-dimensional imaging and solid modeling
- Scene analysis, modeling, and understanding
- Computer-aided graphic arts and animation
- Machine vision
- Mathematical approaches to image processing, analysis, and synthesis
- Pattern matching and pattern recognition
- Visualization and graphical data presentation
- Human-Computer Intelligent Interaction
- Sensor/Ad hoc Networks