COMSNETS 2021 : 13th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS
Conference Series : Communication Systems and Networks
Call For Papers
The 13th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS) will be held in Bangalore, India, from January 5 - 9, 2021. COMSNETS is a premier international conference dedicated to advances in Networking and Communications Systems. The conference is a yearly event for a world-class gathering of researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, and business leaders, providing a forum for discussing cutting edge research, and directions for new innovative business and technology.
The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field, and a poster session of work in progress.
Focused workshops and panel discussions will be held on emerging topics to allow for a lively exchange of ideas. International business and government leaders will be invited to share their perspectives and will complement the technical program.
The topics of interest for the technical program include (but are not limited to) the following:
- 5G and wireless broadband networks
- Technologies for 6-100 GHz spectrum
- Visible light communications
- Heterogeneous networks (HetNets)
- Cognitive radio & white-space networking
- Economics of networks
- Energy-efficient communications
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise, data center, & storage-area networks
- Internet architecture and protocols, Internet science & emergent behavior
- Mobility and location management
- Mobile sensing
- Traffic analysis and engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Caching & content delivery systems
- Information/Content centric networks (ICN)
- Network management and operations
- Network security and privacy
- Trusted computing
- Network science
- Online social networks
- SDN/NFV and Network Programmability
- Internet Measurement and Modeling
- Networks for smarter energy & sustainability
- Vehicular Networks & Intelligent Transportation
- Smart Grid communications & networking
- Machine Learning and AI in Networking
- Big Data/IoT Analytics in Networking
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
Papers submitted to the main conference should be prepared in standard IEEE conference format and should contain no more than eight pages of technical content, plus one page of references. We will follow a single-blind review policy. Please check the conference website for more details.
Due to the uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, COMSNETS will allow authors of accepted papers to present and participate remotely if they wish to do so.
Selected best papers from COMSNETS 2021 will be invited for submission of their significant extended versions in a special issue of Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks Journal (2018 Impact factor: 3.490).
For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org