SCOPUS-UC5G 2021 : 2021 Asia Conference on Ubiquitous Communications and 5G Technologies (UC5G 2021)
Call For Papers
2021 Asia Conference on Ubiquitous Communications and 5G Technologies (UC5G 2021)--Call for Paper
Oct. 14-16, 2021 | Singapore
2021 Asia Conference on Ubiquitous Communications and 5G Technologies (UC5G 2021) will be held in Singapore during Oct. 14-16, 2021, which is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE). We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to UC5G 2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Communication Systems & Signal Processing
New Communication Paradigms
Hardware Architectures & Implementation
Smart Cities & Industries
Cognitive Radio & Cooperative Systems
Smart Monitoring & Metering
Standardization & Regulatory Issues
Smart Management Systems
More topics can be found at: https://www.uc5g.org/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Ubiquitous Communications and 5G Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Linda Lee
Tel: +852-30506939(English)| +86-17723329879(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com