IJVAS 2010 : International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems
Call For Papers
You are cordially invited to submit papers to the International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems (IJVAS). The IJVAS is a peer-reviewed or referred scholarly journal publishing high-quality and original research on all aspects of vehicle autonomous systems and intelligent vehicle technologies in a broad base.
The IJVAS is widely reviewed, abstracted and indexed by the Business Source Premier, Business ASAP International, Compendex, Ergonomics Abstracts, Google Scholar, Inspec, Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts, Pascal, Scirus and Scopus.
The subject coverage of the IJVAS may include but is not limited to:
- Active safety, driver-assist and sensor-guided autonomous driving systems
- Integrated driver-vehicle-environment systems
- Collision and crash warning, mitigation and avoidance systems
- Fault-tolerance, fail-safe and fail operational systems and architecture
- Active and holistic chassis, driveline, powertrain and energy management systems
- Object sensing and detection, sensor fusion and perception, and pattern recognition
- Intelligent vehicle, traffic and transportation systems
- Vehicle navigation, motion and trajectory planning and tracking
- Human factors, human-machine interfaces and interactions
- Driver and driving status detection and assessment
- Driver modeling, driving skill and style identification, and personalized and adaptive autonomous driving
- Driving terrain and surrounding environment and traffic detection and assessment
- Multi-vehicle coordination, cooperation and collaboration; vehicle platooning
- Vehicle electrification and mechatronics technologies, smart and by-wire actuators, and mechatronic systems
- Vehicle state and parameter estimation technologies
- Tools and methodology on modeling, simulation, testing, and verification and validation
All papers must be submitted online via Online Submissions of Papers. Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers are refereed through a double blind process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available in the Full Submission Guidelines web-page.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Kevin Deng, Ph.D.
Executive Editor, International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems
Inderscience Publishers Ltd