ACM-SCI/EI-RobCE 2021 : 2021 International Conference on Robotics and Control Engineering (RobCE 2021)
Call For Papers
2021 International Conference on Robotics and Control Engineering (RobCE 2021)
April 22-25, 2021 / Tokyo, Japan
2021 International Conference on Robotics and Control Engineering (RobCE 2021) will take place in Tokyo, Japan during April 22-25, 2021, which is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME), sponsored by China University of Mining and Technology, supported by York University. Focusing on the international research and key application domains of robot and control engineering, around the theme of innovative development of intelligent society, RobCE is going to conduct high level academic communication and display the latest achievements, build the international collaborative innovation platform.
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit your research papers to RobCE 2021, and share your latest research results and valuable experiences with other top-scientists, engineers and scholars from all over the world.
●Publication and Indexing
1. After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into ACM International Conference Proceedings Series, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
2. Selected papers with high quality will be recommended to publish in the Special Issue of "Thematic Collection on Industrial intelligent technologies for human-robot interaction and collaboration", which is a special issue of AI EDAM (ISSN: 1469-1760 (Online)), indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded, EI Compendex, SCOPUS.
●RobCE 2021 Speakers（Continuous update...）
1. Prof. Ning Xi, The University of Hong Kong, HKSAR, China
Fellow of IEEE, President of IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (2018-2019). He is the Chair Professor of Robotics and Automation in the Department of Industrial and Manufacturing System Engineering, and the Director of Emerging Technologies Institute of the University of Hong Kong. His research interests include robotics, manufacturing automation, micro/nano manufacturing, nano sensors and devices, and intelligent control and systems.
2. Prof. Michael Y. Wang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HKSAR, China
Fellow of ASME, HKIE, IEEE. Chair Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Chair Professor of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Director of HKUST Robotics Institute. Wang’s research focuses primarily on robotics, autonomous systems, manufacturing automation, topology optimization, and additive manufacturing, with over 300 technical publications in these areas. He is the Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Trans. on Automation Science and Engineering and an editor for Computer-Aided Design, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, and Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering.
3. Prof. Makoto Iwasaki, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
Fellow of IEEE, IEEJ, JSPE,As professional contributions of the IEEE, he has been an AdCom member of IES in term of 2010 to 2019, a Technical Editor for IEEE/ASME TMech from 2010 to 2014, an Associate Editor for IEEE TIE since 2014, a Management Committee member of IEEE/ASME TMech (Secretary in 2016 and Treasurer in 2017), a Co-Editors-in-Chief for IEEE TIE since 2016, a Vice President for Planning and Development in term of 2018 to 2019, respectively. He is IEEE fellow class 2015 for "contributions to fast and precise positioning in motion controller design". His current research interests are the applications of control theories to linear/nonlinear modeling and precision positioning, through various collaborative research activities with industries.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Human centered systems
Localization, navigation and mapping
Mechanism design and applications
Medical robots and bio-robotics
Micro robots and micro-manipulation
Mobile sensor networks
Modeling and identification
Control engineering education
Control of biological systems
Activity/ behavior recognition Applications
Biomedical Image analysis
Feature extraction, grouping and segmentation
More topics can be found at: https://www.robce.org/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Robotics and Control Engineering join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Monie Wang
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-17380649289(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com